PART 9

Riddhima was stunned for a moment. She could not understand how to answer Armaan. She looked at him. She wanted to sit with him but he was a egoistic crackpot and would always find reasons to irritate her. She then looked at the other guy...hmm.. she could sit with him. He seemed to be nice caring and sweet. But then she thought of keerti. She was afraid that if dhe sat with him kreeti would scold him. She did not want to be the reason for his trouble. So the decision was made. She had to adjust with Armaan wether she liked it or not.

Armaan: Bolo na Riddhima, Tum mere saath baithogi na??.. He could see the indecision on her face. He was afraid that she would refuse to sit with him and may go and sit with Abhi. He could not stand the thought of seeing her with someone else...and this realisation shocked him. He could see her looking at Abhi and then her decision was made. Armaan prepared him for the rejection. Riddhima turned towards Abhi and said...

Riddhima: I'm sorry... 'what was his name?' she thought As though reading her thoughts he said...Abhimanyu

Riddhima: I'm sorry abhimanyu..Mujhe Armaan ke saath hi baithna hoga... hearing this Armaan's heart did somersaults in his chest. But her voice sounded that she was forced to say it... Riddhimaa continued: Tum keerti mam ko toh jaante hi ho na. Main nahi chaahati ki tumhe meri vajah se koi takleef ho.. I hope you understand :) She smiled at him..

Abhi understood what she was saying but that didnt make him feel any better. As though a bulb in his life had stopped working and darkened his world a little. Still he would have never wanted to cause trouble to her either if their postions were changed. So he smiled at her. and said

Abhi: Its okay riddhima.. I understand... then holding his hand out.. Hi Im Abhimanyu but you can call me Abhi.. Riddhima was relieved hat he understood her and shook his hand. They held hands a sec longer than necessary..

Riddhima: Thanks Abhi.. :) I'll see you around..

Muskaan: AReh ridzee tera next lecture kab hai??

Riddhima: 30mins baad...kyu???

Muskaan: Achi baat hai..Chal tujhe tera naya college dikhati hu.. Chal oye Abhi... And they leave the classroom..

Riddhima was happy she had made new friends on her first day. Muskaan nikki and Abhi were always together. They had an inseparable bond. Muskaan was a prankster always playing pranks on teachers. Nikki was sweet and innocent and Muskaan's best friend. Abhi was nice sweet and charming always with them. One day they were sitting in the cafeteria.

Abhi: Abe muskaan kitna khayegi??? Baaki logo ke liye bhi bacha kuch!

Muskaan: Oye tu mere plate mein taakna band kar.. Apni plate dekh Saand kahi ka! huff!... Nikki and riddhima burst out laughing..

Nikki: Tum dono bhai-behen ka kuch nahi ho sakta..!! Ignore kar inhe Ridzee yeh log khaane ke naam par hamesha jhagadte rehete hai... But Riddhima was thinking of the bhai behen comment....

Riddhima: Bhai behen???.. Abhi aur muskaan bhai behen hai??... She had never thought that they were siblings. They were in the same class and they didnt even look alike. So the comment confused her..

Nikki: Han bhai behen... Tumhe nahi pata tha kya??..Riddhima shook her head

Muskaan: Aree haan yaar, dimaag se hi nikal gaya tha.. Okay ridzee...muskaan points at Abhi... Ye hai mera bhai Abhimanyu Chedda

Riddhima: Par tum log to ek hi class mein ho?? Voh kaise..she asked nikki in a low voice..

Nikkie: Voh isiliye kyuki Abhi adopted hai..

Riddhima: Oh!! acha...then loudly she said to Abhi and Muskaan.. Its nice to meet you for real Abhi and Muskaan.. :) She smiles at them and they continue eating...