PART 18

Vote guys!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~''''

Riddhima: No armaan you don't know him!! he is very special to me and YOU KNOW WHAT??

Armaan was somewhere else in his own shattered world.All he could think now was that he had not confessed his feelings to her before.He regretted it! MAYBE ! if he had she would not have given her heart to someone else.She would have been his she would not have loved someone else. He remained silent. He did not know what to say! And what could he say? he would not tell her about his love. He would not definitely not. This would only hurt him. He travelled back to the time he had first set his eyes on her, He knew it that moment she was someone special. Armaan had dated many girls but she was the only one he had felt so pasionately and insanely about and that was the reason he instantly knew it was love. He knew it because no other girl had ever had this kind of effect on him and now he thought he lost her too. His first love , The one that people cherish all their life and the one only fortunate people got the chance to be with forever, This first love would be incomplete forever. His life seemed to go dull after that. All he felt was this weird hollowness inside of him again which had seemed to fill up when riddhima had walked in his life, The same hollowness had returned and it would torture him.He was deeply in thoughts of his broken heart and trying to find the peices in his thought when he heard riddhima.

Riddhima : Armaan tum sun bhi rahe ho kya?? hello??? HEELLLLLOOO?? aRMAAN??

Armaan quickly wiped off the tear that wouldve rolled down and then he would have had to answer a series of questions.Armaan regaining his consciousness replied.

Armaan: haan bolo na riddhima? kon he ye tumhara aashiq?? hume bhi milwa jara usaase?

Armaan said , He could barely breathe it was as if his sorrows and pain had choked up around his throat and there were not ready to speak to her or about anything. But he still tried.

Riddhima :Areh wohi toh main bata rahi thi!! U KNOW WHAT ? tum toh usse jaante nahi ho but u know what's even more suprising ..

Armaan nodded his head in no like a small child masking his true feelings.

Riddhima: Areh!! mein bhi usse nahi jaanti!! I have never sen him!!

Armaan : WHAT???? ARE YOU MAD OR SOMETHING 

Riddhima got a bit offended!and looked at him angryly

Riddhima : armaan theek se baat karo warna mujhe baat karne me koi interest nahi he..

Armaan: Riddhima how can you love some one when you have not even seen him?? This is not a movie! This is real life!! Please ye mat bolna ke koi facebook ya kisi social networking site pe ka koi banda he jiski even profile pic khudki nahi he?? Riddhima all those are fake profiles! and please mujhe tum itn dumb nahi lagi thi yaar! aise social networking sites ke fake profiles ke chakkar me kahi koi tumhara faayda na uthale!

Riddhima : ARMAAN! would you stop making assumptions? and nahi koi facebook ya koi aur site ka koi ladka nahi he! And i don't add people on facebook until and unless i don't know them personally ,got it? 

Armaan relaxed a lil. he smiled a lil to himself thinking he had some chance after all , God was not that bad to him. He quietly thanked god.He wondered at all the possibilities! What if the guy was extremely ugly? or a cheap maniac or was the version or someone totally un acceptable then he thought what if it was someone as stunning as him then he smirked and corrected himself saying that was not even near to being possible.

Armaan : okay fine riddhima, Batao pir kon he ye? and kaise pyaar hua tumhe ussase? 

Riddhima : okay okay i will start from the start.. oh lol i just heard what i said " start from the start" lol so funny... but you got it right?