PART 17

Vote vote vote !!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*COLLEGE*

ARMAAN decided to leave from there..without even notifying riddhima. He could not believe her small actions were starting to affect him this much! He had never felt this way! but even could not accept these feelings so quickly..He began to leave but felt a familiar touch on his hand.. he turned.

Riddhima: hey armaan! Voila! I am here! Am i not looking pretty?? 

She asked showing herself off like a small child. Armaan couldn't help but get lost in her beauty..he kept gazing at her with eyes full of love..he saw how cute and adorable she looked and managed to make him drool with her sexiness the same time!He jerked himself backed to reality, tightened his jaw and started moving from there,Riddhima was shocked she called him .."ARMAAN?? tum ye kaha jaa rahe ho?

Armaan: Tumse duur!

Riddhima : What? what is wrong armaan?

Armaan: Tumhe meri jaroorat hi nahi he toh me kyu tumhare saath rahu riddhima?? kaho?? ..he said holding her hands roughly,she winced at his hard grip.

Riddhima: Ouch! Armaan mujhe dard hora he! Mujhe chodo! Aur mujhe kuch samaj nahi raha he tum ye kya keh rahe ho!! Please Choddo mujhe..

He tightened his Grip and with a tight smile said..

Armaan : Nahi me tumhe nahi chodunga! Mujhe mere jawaab do Riddhima! Jab tumhe meri jaroorat hi nahi he toh me kyu rahu tumhare saath??

Riddhima : Ar..aRMAAN tum ye kya keh rahe ho??

Armaan : Tum abhi ke saath kyu aayi riddhima? woh bhi bike pe uske itne pass baithkar?Woh bhi Hamare DATE par!KYU riddhima!Aur agar Tuumhe aana hi tha! toh mujhe apne ghar pe bula leti! Mene tumhe Mana kiya tha kya?

Riddhima smiled her a little seeing his possesiveness for her. She felt really special!

Riddhima : I am sorry armaan! Really Really Really Sorry! mujhe nahi laga tha tumhe itnisi baat pe itna gussa ayega! Abhi is just my Friend Aur kuch bhi nai. I did not get any Auto and He was Just passing by!And we met so he offered to drop me! 

Armaan hearing her explanation felt guilty and started looking towards the ground, understand his emotions riddhima slightly touched his cheek and pulled his face up to at hers..she could stare in those beautiful eyes forever.

Riddhima: Oye mere Jhagdalu Rambo! kitna gussa karte ho? Itna gussa sehat ke liye acha nahi he! TUmhe nahi pata kya..

Without thinking armaan placed his hand over hers and looked straight in her eyes.. riddhima shyed away and tried to withdraw her hand but noticed that armaan has securely placed his over hers.She feellt ecstatic at his Touch.

Armaan: I am sorry yaar riddhima.. it's just..i can't.. Leave.. i already wasted so much of our time and i don't want to waste a second more, So shall we proceed with our date??..

Armaan mentally questioned himself "what the hell was wrong with him?he was not dating riddhima ke woh uss par apna haqq jata raha tha..he was not ready to believe that he was starting to fall for her. One minute he wanted to love her but the other he stopped himself due to his egoistic personality.

Riddhima:haan chalo ! mujhe waise bhi ghar jaldi jaana he.

Armaan kept his hand on his waist nudging riddhima to slide her hand through his and hold him like couples normally do..riddhima slowly wrapped her hands around his arm and he lead the way, they both were genuinely happy, both did not know whether it was to do something else or just being with each other bought the happiness out of them.Riddhima walked through the college parking, around cars as armaan lead her towards his own.On finally reaching his car he opened the door for her like a Gentleman and riddhima sled inside the car getting comfy in her place, armaan closed the door and ran around the car like a child to his side and got onto the drivers seat. He looked at riddhima sitting there smiling at him, he slowly started moving closer towards her, riddhima looked at him bending towards her ..closer...even more closer..she became stiff.. she said ..."ar..armaan..tum ye kya kar rahe ho"..but armaan kept moving closer now he was just mins and centimeters away from her..his mouth was near her ear,very close..she could almost feel his hot breaths on her ear.. he huskily said..