PART 24

⛄ ⛄ ⛄Happy December !

~~~~~~~~~

Atul noticed that Anjalli was staring at him with daggers in her eyes! What the hell!! Why was she looking at her like this?? Atul was confused. Was she still angry about his surprise?? He scratched his brain but nothing came to his mind. Atul shrugged and went to his desk. 

Soon Keerti mam entered the classroom. But Armaan and Riddhima were still in the corridor when Keerti mam had entered the classroom. They went near their classroom and saw keerti mam there.

Riddhima: Dekha Armaan ab tumhari vajah se paddne wali hai mujhe!

Armaan: Meri vajah se??? 

Riddhima: han tumhari vjah se!

Armaan: Maine kya kiya?? Riddhima kya kar rahi ho?? Ye.. Pagal ho kya.. Areh Riddima..

Riddhima pulled Armaan behind her in the classroom. She pulled so hard that Armaan nearly fell on the floor but caught himself the last minute. Luckily Keerti mam's back was to them. So she did not see it. Armaan found himself near the door of the classroom. Armaan had never been late to her class before. But he knew how Keerti treated the late comers. Every time he would laugh at the students. Today he was going to be laughed at. This thought sent a chill through him and he went still. Riddhima noticed Armaan going completely still behind her. She turned to look at him and saw that his face had gone completely pale. Riddhima did not understand why he was so pale. She was about to ask him when someone called her. Her first thought was to ignore the person and concentrate on her Agapi. But then she recognized the voice. And she too went completely still. She turned her head so fast that nearly banged her head on the door. She looked up and found Keerti mam looking at her directly. She gulped. Mind You it was a very difficult to even blink when Keerti mam looked at you such a threatening look that would make you feel like an international criminal. You couldnt look away from her nor could you open your mouth. Blinking was next to lying. 

Keerti: Kya aap mujhe batayengi, Aap late kyu aayi hai?? Aur aap bhi Mr.Malik

Armaan: Mam...voh..main..voh mam.. It was very difficult for Armaan to even form coherent sentences. He just couldnt think of anything. His mind went blank under the "JAILER TYPE' looks of keerti.

Armaan's reply angered Keerti even more. Riddhima could see the anger in Keerti's eyes and she knew her keerti aunty's anger. She decided to handle the situation. Keerti was about to shout when riddhima interrupted her.

Riddhima: Mam voh Armaan meri help kar raha tha..

Keerti: Help???

Riddhima: Han mam voh na.. actually mera purse kho gaya tha..toh.. toh Armaan meri voh dhoondne main madat kar raha tha.. Meri galti thi aap please Armaan ko na daate!

Riddhima found keerti accepting the reason and nodded her head.

Keerti: Okay main aaj aapko jaane de rahi hu! Lekin yaad rakhna agar aage kabhi bhi late huye toh main aapko class main baithne ki permission nahi dungi samjhe!

Riddhima: Yes Mam! Sorry mam voh aaj late ho gayi..

Keerti: Its Okay!!jaao apne seat par jaake baith jao aap dono..

Nodding her head Riddhima started moving to her seat when she sensed that Armaan had not budged from his place. She turned and pulled him with her before Keerti mam could see him. 

Armaan was still lost in his thoughts when he sensed someone pulling him. This brought him back to the present. He saw Riddhima pulling him towards their seats. He could not understand what was happening. He looked at Keerti and found her writing something on the blackboard.