PaRt 43

MAYBE SOMEDAY <3

PART 43

Recap- Atul finds about AR, Rahul Muskaan Already know. Riddhima Muskaan decide to make changes to armaan and Rahul's Flop plans

Aur abh Aage

After the Class Was Over Armaan Gathered everyone again on his bench. That's when Anjali entered the classroom! She was a little late today and was franctic!

Armaan- Hey Sweets! You are perfectly on time! We All Are Bunking the lectures and...

Riddhima- We Are?

Muskaan- bunking?

Nikkie- what why?

That's when shanaya entered the room with a smile and greeted everyone and settled next to them. Armaan continued with his announcement..

Armaan- So yeah We are Bunking and going shopping!

Rahul- Yaar Shopping? Kyu! Mujhe bag uthane me interest Nahi he!

Muskaan - Oye Khotte tujhse koi Bag Uthwaega Bhi Nahi! Apne aap ko dekha he ? Khaali bag rakhi toh Bhi ludak jaega!

Rahul- Muskaan Mere Naal Mat Lag samjhi na?

Muskaan- lag gayi abh bol? Bol kya karega?

Rahul bend down and pecked her lips and shut her up while others started hooting and cheering! Muskaan blushed badly and hit him across his chest.

Armaan- Guys please! Focus romance toh Karna hi he! Toh abh chale?

Anjie- lekin armaan shopping kyu?

Armaan- Areh Hamari do din me Sagai he na! Toh Issi ke liye! Agar abh Sab sawal jawab hogaye ho toh chale?

Everyone Agreed! Armaan Decided that he would take his car and Rahul His. Everyone Proceeded to the Car whereas Armaan Grabbed Riddhima's Hand And Made Her wait Till Everyone Left . Riddhima stood in the spot with his back next to Armaan's with a Smile, that could make guys drool. Ever Since Everything Had been Sorted out with Armaan ,The Smile Had never once left her Face. Armaan Slowly pulled her Back till Her Back Touched his Chest And snug his Arms Around her Waist.And Nuzzling in the Crook of her Neck placed his warm lips on her naked cold skin.A Gasp Left Her Mouth which made Armaan Smile And Riddhima felt his lips curve against her skin .She Swung Back And Buried Her Face In His Chest. Armaan just Kept Smiling.Holding her close to his Heart. Without leaving her he asked.

Armaan- So Mrs. Future Mallik aage Ka kya plan he?

Riddhima quickly parted from the hug! Now she understood he was trying to butter up using his lips as a weapon so that she would easily lose her hold on Reality and tell him her plan.

But Riddhima was Smarter than what armaan Thought of her to be. She Seductively called him closer to herself so that she could whisper the plan in his ear. Armaan Glazed his Million Dollar Dimpled Smile! And bought his ear close to him. He could feel her soft warm breath on his Ear and he closed his eyes to experience this Proximity with even more passion.

Riddhima- tum janana chahte ho? Aage Ka plan?

Armaan Nodded with his eyes still closed not wanting this moment to end.Riddhima Felt His Affirmative response without seeing as he rubbed his cheek against hers while nodding.Even She lost herself to his Soft Skin But Riddhima wanted to have fun and watch Armaan's face when she did what she planned to do So Somehow Controlling herself she moved even closer and ..

Riddhima- Toh Pir Tumhe Uska Wait Karna padega!

Saying this Riddhima kissed Armaan's cheek and Pushed him Back.As Armaan Did not Expect This! He Fumbled back giving her enough time to run Away