PART 33

The air was moist due to the rain last night. The room was bathing in sunshine illuminating every nook and corner of the room. the sunshine fell on a very sweet angel lying there peacefully on the bed deep in sleep. Someone had kept the window open. The wind slowly blowing the air away from our angel's face. She stirred. She tried to open her eyes but they felt heavy. Her eyes closed the angel got up and sat on the bed. She rubbed her hands together and placed them on her face. Slowly slowly she opened her eyes but closed them again due to the bright sunlight entering her room. She placed her hands on her face again. Slowly and steadily she removed her hand, a smile playing in her pink lips. " Good Morning " She greeted no one in particular and went to the long picture window of the room. The air was damp and she enjoyed it. Breathing in deeply she closed her eyes. She always enjoyed the fresh air of the rains and the earthy scent soothed her. She then went to her wardrobe and took out a deep blue anarkali suit out and entered the bathroom to get ready. She went to the mirror and was shocked to see a very dull pale face and bloodshot red eyes. That's when the events of last night came back hitting her heart. Riddhima broke all over again. The words coming out of Shanaya's mouth were like daggers in her chest. How much ever she tried to wipe them out from her memory she could not. She just stood there looking at herself in the mirror.

*FLASHBACK*

Shanaya Saw armaan leaving she already knew he was on cloud nine! As he was twirling around and around And even kissed padma before going home. She knew that somehow these both had come again to normal terms and OH MY GOD! what not she had done to get them away! And all that she had managed to achieve had returned back to phase one!!She had to take into action the plan she had though off! She slowly exchanged night pleasantries with padma eyeing riddhima's movement as soon as she entered her bedroom shanaya made some excuse and went behind riddhima. She saw what she expected Riddhima lay on her bed with a smile which how much ever she tried wont stop making her blush. Shanaya's blood churned and she quickly changed her frown into a fake smile and Softly tapped on riddhima's door which was open but still Shanaya wanted to break her dream too! At first riddhima was too immersed in her dream to notice!This time a slightly louder knock on her door brought her back..She looked towards the door And saw shanaya standing there and was surprised she looked at her with a blank face..

Shanaya: Uhm.. Riddhima kya mai andhar aa sakti hu? if you don't mind!
Riddhima : Haan ! mujhe kya problem hpgi? batao kya baat he!
Shanaya : I could not help but notice .. Matlab me tumhare life me interfere toh nahi karna chahti ! Aur me ye bhi jaanti hu ke tum mujhe dost nahi Maanti par me tumhe maanti hu! After all iss naye sehar me tum aur padma aunty hi toh sirf mere ho ..(again giving a fake smile)..
Riddhima : Kyaa baat hai shanaya? Seedhe seedhe kyu nahi batati!
Shanaya : Me jaanti hu riddhima ke tum armaan se pyaar karti thi! Aur abhi bhi karti ho!!

Riddhima loooked horrified ! She looked at shanaya with big suprised eyes! But still she could not understand what shanaya was trying to say!

Ridddhima : YE.. ye... tum kya bakwass kar rahi ho! Tum jaanti bhi ho tum kya keh rahi ho! Theek toh ho na! Ke Akal bhi SHAKAL ke saath bech ayi!?

Shanaya was really angry now but she did not loose her calm! Coz this was not what she came here for and she would only leave having fulfilled her work.she looked up at riddhima..

Shanaya : Cummon Riddhima! Tum sach ko kyu nahi accept kar rahi! Ke TUM bohot Pyaar karti Ho ARMAAN Se! Farak Sirf itna he! Ke Armaan bhi Jo karta Hoga pehle! Has Moved On!! He has Started loving Anjali! And has even said YES! to get engaged and Marry her!

Riddhima looked away to any direction but not shanaya's face as she heard her speak about Anjali aND Armaan's Engagement! Shanaya smiled! Her arrow had hit Right in the Heart! SPOT ON she thought!