Part 64

PART 64!*!

Recap- Riddhima Rescued. padma Angry on Armaan, Some AR Moments.

Armaan and Riddhima were done with their Dinner. And everyone was sitting deciding what was the sleeping arrangement. As Riddhima has ordered that no one would go home and they would spend some time with each other.Everyone had agreed. And was already laying down pillows to sit and some popcorn. To enjoy. They had come to a decision of watching a good Movie together. First all were in favour of a horror movie when riddhima declined. And seeing her uncomfortable armaan tried convincing everyone too. They in the end came to a decision to watch a chick flick romedy as the girls argued and even used deadly weapons like their stares to scare the boys. Armaan was walking along with pillows in his hand to the room. When he suddenly heard some sobs coming out from some room. He found Aarav and Shaan heading to the place he was supposed to go. And called them to take the pillows in his hands saying he had something important to do. They nodded as they walked ahead cracking jokes and invalid remarks. Armaan walked in the direction of the sound and was led to Padma's Study. He saw her sitting on the chair. Her hands on the table holding her head as she sat their softly sobbing. Armaan was shocked at this sight in front of him. He moved slowly ahead to her and taking all the courage in the world, Hell he wasn't even this afraid when he went to rescue riddhima. But after padma's outburst today he was really scared to approach her. But he still put his mind to it and moved closer and slowly placed his hand on her shoulders. She looked up with tears in her shocked to see armaan there she quickly wiped them. And stood up. She smiled looking at him. Now armaan was a hell confused. These two ladies! Would never fail to convince him.

Ar- Aap Theek toh he Na Aunty?
Pa- Haan Beta Mein Theek hu! Tum Batao tumhara haath Abh Kaisa he? aur Jo mene thappad Mara? jyada laga toh nahi na?

Armaan Was shocked as she asked questions like she cared but he looked at her and Nodded a No. She cupped his Face the side which she had Slapped. And slowly Moved her across his Cheeks. He was still looking at her confused. But still Managed.

Ar- Sorry Aunty. Jo bhi Riddhima ke Saath Hua woh meri Galti thi! Aur me kuch bhi Karunga Riddhima ko Bachane ke liye! Mein Uspe Kabhi aisi Aanch Wapas Nahi Aane dunga! Woh Aunty.. Me aur riddhima.. Woh Riddhima aur me..
Padma- Ek Dusre se pyaar Karte ho yahi na? Aur tumhe kuch bhi Karne ki Jarurat Nahi he!

Armaan was shocked to hear that padma knew about their love.

Pa- Armaan Beta I'm sorry..
Ar- aunty Please! Mujhe pata he aap riddhima ka acha sochti he! Par please sacchi me Riddhima se bohot pyaar karta hu aur woh mujhse! Mein mein! Mar jaunga aunty Uske bina. Me nahi reh sakta Uske bina. Please usse mujhe dur mat kijiye!

Padma Chuckled a little. And armaan was gonna enter the hysteria zone! He was losing his grip on reality as he actually didn't know what was happening.

Pa- Sorry beta isliye nahi jis liye tum Soch rahe ho,Balki isliye kyunki mene Tum par Haath uthaya.
Ar- Aunty?
Pa- Haan Beta woh ! sorry kyunki mein tumse bilkul naaraz nahi hu! Balki tumhare wajah se toh Riddhima is ghar me sahi salamat wapas ayi he! Aur sorry isliye bhi kyunki mene tumhe Jo kuch bhi sunaya woh Theek nahi tha!
Ar- Aunty lekin Aapne Aisa.. Par.. Kyu??
Pa- Kyunki mene Jo notice kiya jab riddhima ko ghar laya gaya woh alag bartav kar rahi thi. Use waha rehke Jo anubhav aaye woh use badal rahe the. Meri Riddhima kho rahi thi! Aur mujhe meri chulbuli Riddhima ko kisi bhi kimat pe nahi khona tha! Atul Aur Rahul bhi bata rahe the ke woh kisi ko apne pass ane nahi de rahi thi. Isliye.. Isliye..
Ar- Aapne socha ke agar aap mujhe istmaal kar use wapas layenge
Pa- Istmall nahi beta par agar Riddhima ko wapss laya jaa sakta he toh woh bas tum hi kar sakte ho. Tumhare saaye ko bhi apna Maan kar woh tumhare saath chali aayegi!