PART 34

Armaan reluctantly left her hand Riddhima just turned around and ran away from there. Armaan stood there dumbfounded. He did not understand the sudden change in behavior of Riddhima. He just stood there looking at her running away from him.. Was this what the uneasiness in the morning all about???

Armaan Shrugged off him shoulders and walked with a ceased forehead he could not think of any reason for her to behave in this manner! but Armaan was unaware of the sly Happy Eyes that were watching him! He left from there not understanding what was wrong with riddhima! On the other hand the face with happy eyes turned to adorn a happy smile!

Riddhima managed to somehow run away from there. She was wearing her Heart up on her sleeve but not anymore. She ran Till she came in a room, With no sign of people near by she rushed in side And colliding with the wall she started crying, Was she really tying to get armaan back the way shanaya had described it? was all that right? No no it could not be! Armaan was the one who had caused her all this pain! It was his Words that rang in her head again! " DUDE RIDDHIMA DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FATHER, HOW CAN I EVEN DATE A GIRL WHO DOES NOT KNOW HER OWN DAD! PATA NAHI KIS INSAAN KI BETI HOGI" Realizing that if it had not been for shanaya she would ended up forgiving armaan! But him disrespecting her, Her Mom, And her dad was not at all the thing to be forgiven! Thats when she felt a strong hand on her shoulder, She slowly Turned around.. Seeing him Her eyes began to water and she could not keep a hold on her tears..She looked down at the ground hiding her tears.He held her chin and made her face himself Then slowly his light fingers wiped the big tears off riddhima's cheeck and nodding his head in a no he demanded her to stop crying.. Riddhima could Not control any more.. She threw her arms around him and hugging him like a savior that he was started pouring all her sorrows in his arms and he cradled her like a baby.Clinging to him that afternoon riddhima Cried out all the sorrows that bothered her and he assured that he would not let other sorrows touch her again...Unaware of the fact that armaan was seeing them from the far..A knife drawing through his heart Every Time a tear spilled from her eye and seeped through his shirt. The only Heart Wrenching fact was it was not armaan" who soaked her all of her unhappiness. IT WAS NOT HIM. Putting his head down he walked off from there tears spilling on every step.

SHanaya On the other hand could not pat herself enough..This was her time! Baby! She had succeeded in her plan! And wow how great did it feel! She knew riddhima's self respect would never let her come near armaan again! She smiled at how cleverly she had managed to separate them up. ...

*FLAHBACK* 

Shanaya Ran With her eyes fuming with tears!No one was there in college today! But she knew armaan was going to be there as anjali's mom had called him for some work Regarding his Co-curriculars.... She saw armaan and purposely ran away from there clearly showing off her glistening tears. Armaan being Armaan could not see Anyone crying and went behind her to ensure whether she was fine and wanted any help. He searched alot but could not find her! Then he came to class where he heard soft sobs! he was not wrong there she was crying to herself! He slowly moved towards her and placed a hand on her shoulder..She looked up and seeing armaan she quickly wiped all her tears and put on a fake smile ! Trying to assure him that she was fine! But it did not convince him and that's what she wanted! Armaan slowly like a friend sat next to her.

Armaan : Kya hua shanaya? Kyu ro rahi ho? Koi serious baat he kya? Mujhe batao? Mein bhi tumhara dost hi hu na!

Shanaya nodded in a no" there was no problem but when he once more told her that he would try solving her problems she threw herself on him And started crying! This took armaan by surprise but he soothed her a little and parted away again asking her what the matter was..