PART 30

Play the video when the lyrics start!! There are many songs in this part. Well not many but 2-3 songs! Hope you enjoy the part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 30(A)

Thats when she heard some sound "Clunk Clunk" She looked around here and there, but could not source the sound..She again heard the sound but looked around to find no one..Then looking ahead she suddenly saw a hand sprint out from below of the para feet .. She freaked out she wanted to scream But she was so terrified that her voice got struck in the throat..The hand Was somewhat messy and looked very old! She was scared to death..She moved few steps back that's when she saw another messy hand make its way on the para feet, Her Eyes shrieked with fear which her mouth forgot to convey..She Was scared to death She kept looking towards them her brain could not process It till... She saw the Goofy Face Spring Up trying hard to not fall down... Riddhima Shrieked .....

Riddhima: ARMAAAAANNNNN!" what the hell are you doing here!!!! Aur woh bhi Iss time!! Itna Late!!Aur aisi haalat me?

Suddenly It striked riddhima he was full of dust and while shouting she tilted her head a little trying somewhat to understand What was going on..She looked at him still clinging on the para feet , The goofy Armaan smile stuck on his Face.. Instantly she smiled!

Armaan : Shhhh... Riddhima!! Itna chilaa chillaa ke kya saare Mumbai ko Jagana he!!? Aur aise mand jaise kya hass rahi ho?? Jaldi meri madat karo!!Nahi toh me gir jaunga! U want me dead??

Riddhima Quickly rushed to his side and wrapping her arms around his shoulder helped in pulling him up but mr. Mallik Got lost in her Beauty and instead of pulling himself up with her help kept looking at her with dreamy eyes,wondering How could she look so pretty in such a Simple Attire.. Riddhima was trying since 5 mins! But he won't budge she mentally Thought to her self " Kis Chakki ka aata kahte he ye mahashay! Itna madat kar rahi hu par wahi ke wahi!!" Then she made an effort to look at him when she clearly understood what was the problem now quickly With one hand she smacked his shoulder not loosening her hold, Yeah she wanted to slap him but could Let him fall She loved him just too much to see him hurt..The smack seemed to bring Armaan back from his wonderland and even he started putting the effort And successfully after the duo's "kaddi Mehnat" She managed to get him in. Armaan just smiled at her his cute dimple one and riddhima let out a sigh..

R- Kya kar rahe ho tum yaha armaan..?Aur ye kya haalat bana li he tumne armaan?

Armaan smiled at her and Then looked down at his avatar seeing himself his eyes popped out! What the hell? Cobwebs! Some dirty Plant leaves mud and on top of that dusty patches every where..Riddhima slowly moved ahead,smiling and keeping her palm on his face wiped away a small patch of dust from his cheek ,Armaan again gave her a goofy smile, Riddhima thought" whats up with these non stop goofy smiles"

R- Armaan Care to anwer?

A- Areeh yaar riddhima tum kabhi apna ghar saaf nahi karti kya?(dusting off his jeans) Dekho kitne matti and god knows what chipka mere upar!Huh!!

R- Toh mene bola tha kya aane ko? and aise junglee Jaise chadd ke aana bhi kyu he! Darwaza naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti he!

A- Aur darwaaze se aake kya kehta? Saasu ma! I love Riddhima And i understand jab woh sad hoti he Isliye Uska sadness Dur karne, me itne raat gaye usse milne aaya hu? Tumhari maa! Matlab meri saasu maa Mujhe dhakke maarke nikaal ke bahar fek degi samjhi!