pArT 47

PART 47!*!*

Recap:- Riddhima is attacked.. She fights the attacker Armaan too fights him. They tell padma everything.. Abhi Nikki reach Mumbaii.

N ab aage..

Riddhima did not know what to do.. she was sitting in the canteen with Atul as Armaan had some work to do.. She was fed up of being under watch continuously.. Atul was in full costume of a bodyguard.. dressed in black.. luckily not the suit.. black glares and alert all the time..

Armaan had come to pick her up in the morning.. He had told everyone what had happened..and from that time she was not at all left alone.. be it in the class corridor washroom or canteen. She either had Armaan Atul  Rahul or Muskaan with her.. Luckily Abhi N Nikki weren't there and Anjie had some work so she hadnt come..

Riddhima: I don't need a bodyguard yaar Atul!

Atul: Nahi ridzee.. hum koi risk nahi le sakte..

Riddhima: Par Mama ne police mein complaint file kar di hai na.. tho tumlog kyu into chinta kar rahe ho!!

Atul: Hum sab tumsr bohot pyaar karte hai.. aur tumhe koi takleef pohochaye ye hum hone nahi denge..

Riddhima found it cute how they were all taking care of her.. ya it was irritating.. but she understood why they were doing it..

Armaan still had the chain with him.. he had gone to the princi to tell her about it.. He did not know if the intruder was from the college or not but he had to take all the precautions.. Padma had informed the police and now Riddhima had  security in her house..but when she was not at home.. he had made it his duty to be with her.. Now she was Atul.. but then too he did not like to leave her alone.. he walked faster towards the canteen.. Reaching there he saw Her sitting with Atul and laughing at something he was saying.. he went to them.. Seeing Armaan Atul said..

Atul: Chalo Ridze main chalta hu.. tumhara boyfriend aa gaya hai..

Armaan went to Riddhima..

Armaan: Hey!

Riddhima: Hi..

Armmaan: Chalo mere saath..

he said extending his hand to her..

Riddhima: Kaha??

Armaan: Yaad hai na tumne promise kiya tha..ki tum mere saath rahogi hamesha?

Riddhima: Haan par hum ja kaha rahe hai>??

Armaan: Chalo toh!

Riddhima placed her hand in his and he pulled her with him..Armaan led her to the auditorium.. As they entered the auditorium  Armaan left her hand and Riddhima shrieked in fear..It was dark in the auditorium she could see no one hear no one.. she tried to wfind her way towards the exit but she could not! She just kept wandereing in the darkness not knoing where to go!

Riddhima: Armaan.. Armaaan.. kaha ho tum.. mujhe darr lag raha hai please wapas aa jao!! please please!

Riddhima could not understand why had Armaan left her alone in there.. Her heart was racing.. sweat broke near her brow..her throat dried up.. SHe gulped and licked her suddenly dry lips.. all she knew she was not on the stage. She bumped into something and screamed.. but then realised it was only a stack of chairs and she gave a relieved sigh.. but that did not reduce her fear at all!!

PEEEENNG!!! THAK THAK hello hello mic check!123..

and Riddhima realxed hearing Armaan's voice..and stopped wandering about..she stood where she was.. as the tension and fear released her body.. a spotlight fell on her and one on the stage where she saw Armaan standing.. with his guitar in his hands! and she smiled..