PART 14

C'mon guys!! Vote takes only a few moments!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

armaan: mujhe naa kuch toh chaiye!!

riddhima: abh bolege bhi?? ya bas wohi ratt laga kar baithoge?? getting irritated!

armaan: par agar mene woh maanga toh tumhe woh meri maang puri karni hogi ..no saying no and no if's and but's ! deal?? 

riddhima:okay armaan! go ahead!! 

armaan: tumhe mere saath ek date pe aana hoga!!

riddhima: kya?? she blushed 

armaan smiled at her red face and said ..common yaar tumne promise kiya ke you will say yes without any nakhre!

riddhima did not have any other option she looked here and there for a while and then nodded a yes smiling at him.. armaan felt as if all his wishes were answered!He could not control the surge of happiness that was building inside him. Then they both remembered that they were still in a locked room and that's when realisation struck ..riddhima helped armaan get down and along with him started moving out helping him because of the wound on his chest he couldn't walk properly..

riddhima asked him .."ARMAAN! tum ghar kaise jaoge?? tum toh bike se aaye ho na?? to this armaan nodded a yes! she was reluctant on sending him on bike in this condition.. she then rememebered that ramu might have come back from picking up mom's important files and she gave him a call!and directed him to come pick armaan up.. ramu did as told.. armaan would not listen to this as he was against leaving his precious bike behind! but riddhima was adamant so he had to give in. she forced him inside the car promising him that they will later come back to pick up his bike! 

Then before going he stopped ramu and called riddhima ..riddhima came running ..

armaan: riddhima thodi pass aao mujhe kuch secret batana he!

riddhima came a lil more ahead bending through the car window 

armaan: thoda aur pass ..riddhima came a lil more closer.. she leaned in more .. he then came really near her ears and whispered in a soft voice.. "kal college ke baadh 6 30 ko me tumhe college gate pe milunga, the date is ON!"! 

riddhima nodded at this and moved away and watched armaan go off in her car. 

riddhima went to attend her remainning lectures .

*NEXT DAY*

Armaan got up the next day thinking about Riddhima. He went to his window and looked out of it. His mind then rushed to the day before. He still had bruises from yesterday's fight. And they hurt like hell but the pain was worth it. He could still see Riddhima standing there beside him and punching the air. The fierce look in her eyes as if she was actually hitting them and how she went to each injured and like a small child shouted at them for their behaviour. He shook his head and went to the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth when he saw someone in the mirror. He screamed like really screamed so loud that he heard his echo in his bathroom. He saw riddhima standing there adn looking at him through the mirror. This cant be right ,he thought how can she be there?? It was impossible. He blinked a several times but she did not budge. His eyes grew wide in shock and he turned around so fast that he nearly collided with wall and hit his back at the counter. Now he screamed in pain. He cursed and suddenly remembered Riddhima and looked up. But much to his astonishment there was no one there. He then turned back to the mirror and there was no one there too. He shook his head. Coming back to his room after showering he went to to the mirror. He looked at himself. "Hmm... not bad Armaan.. U do look very handsome.." he said to himself. He then went to take his wallet but was shocked to see someone was giving it to him. He looked up and saw Riddhima again. He was stunned even to shout this time. He just took his wallet but never once looked away from her. " Hi handsome" he heard her say. This bought him back to the present.