PART 3

on the way home ,after dropping nikkie , abhi asked muskaan ..are you alright?? still pissed off at rahul?? to this muskaan replies calmly no yaar uss macchar ko mein kabse itna bhaav dene lagi??

abhi smirks a little at muskaans childishness and says..common muskaan abh you can't atleast lie to me ... muskaans eyes brim with tears as she recalls her past with rahul

*FLASHBACK*

it was the day before prom and rahul was running behind muskaan.... areh aye chipkalli sun na ..oye ...aye muskaan... while muskaan was arranging all the decorations for the day to come.. she was one of the few volunteers who were working together to make the prom a hit...she turned towards him and shouted shrillingly kya he be kan khajude?? jaldi bol time nai he mere pass.. dikhta nai kitna kaam pada he?? thodi aake madat kar deta!! par nahi!! peeche peeche ghumne me jyada maza araha he ..rahul got irritated and held her haand by her wrist and jerked her a little towards him.. oye chup baithegi!!?? ek baar tera taperecorder chalu hogaya toh band hone ka naam hi nai leta!! abh sunegi mujhe tujhse kuch important baat karni he ...
muskaan: by god rahul babaji ki kasam agar kuch faltu hua toh me teri jaan le lungi.. jaldi bata kya baat he ??
rahul: areh woh muskan.. woh me puchna chahta tha.. ke ..ke..
muskaan: bola na chuhe utna time nai mere paas jaldi bol!!
rahul:okay, kya tum mere sath prom chalogi?? ...rahul blabbers quickly without taking a breath which mightve reduced his confidence and before he could think he had asked her and now awaited her reply... meanwhile muskaan's eyes widened like big balloons and she herself didnt understand when she started blushing.
rahul: abh kuch bolegi bbhi ?? ya tere blush ko hi haan maan lu?? rahul naughtily taunted her..muskaan blushed a darker shade of red and replied in a very slow voice(which is very UNUSUAL).. umm..yes.. what time will you pick me up?
rahul was already sure of the big NO coming towards him and said sadly okay but in a few seconds his small brain registered that muskaan had actualy agreed to go with him and in his happinees he started jumping and hugged muskaan who became red ... dont know whether of embarassment or love.
she quickly broke the hug and walked shyly away and after a few steps turned and gave him a shy smile.. rahuls heart was doing bhangra inside his chest he couldnt wait.. thats when he realised he had not told her when he would pick her up... he quickly ran towards her and from behind slowly uttered in her ears.. that he would be there to pick her up at 8 and he would really appreciate if she dressed herself in blue. muskaan nooded and ran away.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*--

Muskaan was jacked back to reality when she heard abhi honking furiously at the neighbour who never missed a chance to park their own car in abhi and muskaans slot... muskaan smiled a little on this funny fact about their neighbour.. thats when she saw abhi indicating her to get out and walk to the house while he parked the car.. she nodded and got down , started walking towards her home.. her thoughts still on rahul.

NEXT DAY at the mallik mansion

billy mallik was god knows why in a furious mode shouting at every servant who came in view. this was rather a regular scene in the malik mansion. but today billy mallik was furious because one of the dealers had withdrawn their deal and did not wnat to go throught with negotiations. this as usual shouting awaked our famous mallik boy and he opened his eyes to a nice sunny view from his window... he sat up on his round king size bed and gave his brain a kickstart thinking what would be the reason for billys shoutout this time.. but he had more things to think about.. he got up washed his face ,brushed up, and quickly wennt in to take a shower. coming out he was draped in towel below the waist when he heard his door knock.. right on time he thought to him self ! and smiled to himself .. god she is here!! he slowly went and opened the door just a little to peek out.. thats when he heard her say.. armaan sahab! apke ji woh ji kapde ji.. armaan laughed to himself .. yes yes andar aake rakhdo he said loudly, knowingly that this would embarass her.. he was such a devil.. he opened the door and went ahead and when he turned she still stood there stunned looking at him with big eyes for a second he thought that his towel had slipped he quickly looked down and to his relief everything was in place and then he questioned by raising an eyebrow she just nodded her head in a reply seemling saying no nothing and walked inside.. all she could think was kyu bhagwaan mere hi peeche kyu pade ho!! she swiftly placed his clothes on the bed and almost ran out.. armaan couldnt stop laughing at this scenario! he then went and picked up somne clothes and got dress

arman came down dressed in off white shirt and a blue jeans he managed to look handsome in almost anything.. he saw billy having his breakfast at the table and moved in and joined him..on seeing armaan billy smiled and said good morning beta... kaise tha kal ka din? anjali ki ma bata rahi thi tum dono ke performance ne sabka dill jeet liya!

armaan : woh toh hona hi tha dad!! after all performance THE ARMAAN MALLIK ka tha , u know what i mean!.. billy smiled at his son and nodded and started having his bowl of cornflakes yes billy was a fitness freak , maybe thats from where armaan picked this and had an awesome body himself.

armaan quickly had breakfast his two fav alloo ke paranthe and started heading towards his GF who was waiting for him outside his beautiful mansion.

hii baby... how are you ?? missed me?? ? uff ye kya he?? ramu kaka ? apne aaj isse dhoya nahi kya? sab kaam mujhe hi karne padte he ! but dont worry baby me tumhe ekdam pyaar se saaf karunga and saying this he kissed his fave blue coloured sports bike. Giving his bike a clean wash he toom her in his arms and headed off to college

*PENSTATE UNIVERSITY*

on reaching college arman started walking towards the lockers smilling to everyone he saw and everyone returned his smile, how can they not? he was armaan mallik! everyone loved him not because of his good looks but because he was a really nice person with no attitude problem!

hi handsome!! he heard a familiar voice saying he turned at that instant at the pretty anjali ,she had dressed her in khakhi capris and smart grey tank top and left her hair open she looked pretty. armaan smiled at her and complimented hi anjiee!1 nice outfit ! where are the boys

anjali: honge kahi kone me ! who cares!!

armaan: common anjie! they are in our group!

anjali: chill armaan i was just kidding wahah he audi me waiting for the results to be declared! btw usse yaad aya! hamara jeetna toh confirm he mom told me this morn about the results the judges confirmed.. we are winning so why not a parttyy??

armaan: anjiee! tum bhi na ? ye bhi koi puchne ki baat he?? ofcourse we will party let's go to the audi and check out on these guys !