PART 35

the pic above is shanaya.. sorry forgot to upload it earlier..
Shanaya..chahat khanna
Mayank... Arjun bijlani.
(A.k.a mayank from Mile jab hum tum)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima had never been so heartbroken in her entire life.With each tear that was falling from her eyes she was trying to erase the memory..Just like an annoying siren Armaan's words always kept ringing in her head.. The words made her hate Armaan even more.. Riddhima hated herself for even falling in love with such a person who had no respect for her parents. 

How could she even think of forgiving a person who had insulted her father..

"pata nai kiska khoon daud raha hoga uski rago mein" 

The words kept haunting her..How dare he even insult a person he had never known. Riddhima's father was the best father in the world. The people around him were never sad or unhappy he had an unusual happy vibe around him always.

The day her father had left them was the worst day of their life.. It was the main reason for their sudden relocation.. Mama had somehow handled herself. The only way, according to her, that she would have been able to move on was by leaving the place behind.. Sure the memories remained but the pain had slowly started fading away.. Armaan's words were like an arrow passing through her heart.. Had anybody ripped a bandage off her without mercy, That would have been less painful. She could not believe Armaan had such a mindset...

Armaan was no longer in the mood to face the gang.. His happy mood was spoilt the minute he had seen the tears spilling from Riddhima's eyes and he knew that they were because of him..

He blamed himself for the tears.. He could not even act happy for the sake of his friendship. He just turned around and started walking away from the crowd.. Somewhere where he could just be alone.. With no one to disturb him.. How was he ever going to forgive himself for the pain he had caused to his shona. The eyes that had once shone with love for him now only threw daggers at him.. He would be lying if he ever said that it did not affect him. Armaan climbed up and sat down..closing his eyes he could only see Riddhima going away from him with hatered in her eyes.. He just sat there..lost in thought...Today too riddhima had run away from him just like that day...

*FLASHBACK*

Armaan could not, for a minute, understand what had happened.. Then he felt a peircing pain on his right cheek. It hurt like hell. He closed his eyes to save himself from the pain.. He took a deep.breath and when he was sure he was fine he let it out slowly and calmly. Opening his eyes he looked up but found Riddhima already leaving from there.. Why the hell had she slapped him???..And then just left??? She had been avoiding him for days now... And when he asked the reason of her anger all he recieved was a tight slap. What did that even mean???? He followed her but she refused to wait...Finally he was able to catch up with her..holding her wrist he pulled her towards him and slowly started pushing her until she was against the wall.. Riddhima tried to move but Armaan was so close to her that a little move would only bring her close to him and she did not want that. Armaan had left no choice for her. Even then she avoided looking at him. Inatead she gave all her attention to free her wrist from this ironman hold. Armaan just stood there watching Riddhima struggle under his hold. He was not going to let her go unless he had his answers.. He could see the anger in Riddhima's eyes that was increasing by the minute.. 

Riddhima: ARMAAN!!! HOW DARE YOU.EVEN.TOUCH ME!!! TUMHARI HIMMAT KAISE HUYI MUJHE HAATH LAGANE KI!?! CHODO MUJHE

Armaan: Bas Riddhima bohot ho gaya!! Pichle kuch dino se tum mujhse theek se baat nahi kar rHi ho! Mera phone nahi utha rahi mere msgs ka jawab nahi de.rahi..Akhir ho kya gaya hai tumhe kyu aise behave kar rahi ho mere saath??? Yeh soch soch ke mera dimag kharab ho gaya hai.. Bohot koshish ki maine ye jaanane ki...ki tum aise behave kyu kar rahi ho par tum mujhse baat bhi nahi kar rahi.. You are just avoiding me.. Aaj puchna chaha toh you slapped.me... Iska kya matlab samjhu main... Batao mujhe!!