PART 6

PART 6

He couldnt believe what he was seeing.. He had totally mistaken the girl to be nervous. the music changed to Zara zara touch me (listen to the song while reading) http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/5523/get_lyrics_of_Zara-Zara-Touch-Me.html

All I Seee

In Hersszzz Touch

Wats D Fun ? Ah Ah

Do U Know Wht I Mean It Isz ?

Mmmm

Sup Sup

Oooooo

Can I Get Ya

Oooooo

Can I Touch Ya

Oooooo

Can I Get Ya

Oooooo

Can I Touch Ya... he saw her walking sensualy in his direction with a smile he knew was as mishchievious as he had some time back. With every step he took towards him he had started grasping for his breath, but his eyes never left her even once. As if he had forgotten the world existing around him. It was only him and her walking towards him. Now she was hardly away from here. She started swirling and twirling to the tune of ZARA ZARA TOUCH ME TOUCH ME TOUCH ME.. when the lyrics started, BIN TERE SANAM ISS JAHAN MEIN BEKARAR HUM DUM DA DUM DA DUM, she held his collor and pulled himtowards her. Her face ws inches from his. He could feel her breath on his cheek she did a leg swirl which was pretty awesome, if the public hooting was any indication. BUt Armaan couldn't see it as he was lost in her brown eyes. Then she slowly moved away and started dancing even more graciously.

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me

Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah Zara Zara .. Oooo Ooo Ooo

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me

Ah Zara Zara

Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

Ah Zara Zara

Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah Zara Zara

Oooo Ooo Ooo.... After getting all the attention and cheers from the public she once again turned to Armaan. He was still there where she had left him dazed by her. She couldn't help but laugh. Going near him once again, she securely placed her hand on his shoulders. He shivered a little by his touch and the started dancing again..

Tere Hi Tera Hi Intezaar Hai

Mujhe To Bas Tujhse Pyaar Hai.... she looked straight into his sea blue eyes...

Tera Hi Tera Abb Khumaar Hai

Khud Pe Na Mere Ikhtiyaar Hai...then she kept her hand on his eyes and slowly removed them. Finding his eyes closed she lost herself, he looked like a baby.. :)

the song changed to "SENORITA" and she felt his hands on his moving on her waist. She felt shots of electric currents running down her spine, not able to help it she shivered. His eyes were still closed. He pulled her by her waist to him. Her chest flushed against his. He brought his lips close to her ears. She felt his breath on his ears and shivered again. She was so shocked that when he asked her care for salsa?? That she was confused and amused by his question. She nodded in agreement and they both smiled and started dancing not caring about the world. their bodies perfectly fitting with each other like to puzzle pieces snapping together. They dzed and amazed everyone with their Dance. But to them it was like no one existed and it was only two of them.they danced in ech others arms looking in each others eyes. Then the host intevened thier salsa. HOST: Hello guys it was really a tough competition. I must say! Amazing. Would you tell us your names so we can finally declare a winner...he winked at Armaan and thought the guy was already a winner, afterall he had managed to score such a Girl. Hethen smiled at Riddhimawho blushed a little. He then quickly gave the mike to Armaan who declared like a hot Dude.. Yo Guys!! this is Armaan Mallik . Everyone along with Atul rahul anjali muskaan nikki and abhi cheered loudly. Then looking at her he handed her the mike. She took it and said." RIDDHIMA GUPTA" Armaan looked at her from the corner of his eyes Riddhima..hmmm... this name was not going to let him sleepWhat he did not fail to notice was the loud hooting from the audienceHe knew they had loved her and he couldnt disagree... The host then announced Riddhima as the winner and Armaan graciously accepted the defeat, thats when he saw the host looking at him weirdly NO!! WAIT!! not at him but something between him and Riddhima, then he saw what he was looking at and smiled.THey were still holding hands. He couldnt help but imagine how perfectly her hand fit into his. He was happy seeing their hands joined he had never felt something like this for anyone before. He felt a Warmth in his heart when he saw their joined hands. She wasnt aware about it and was looking at everyone with a small smile on her face even that was facsinating to Armaan. He tightened his grip on her hand, thts when she noticed their joined hand, she looked at Armaan and blushed a deep red and quickly pulled her hand from his grasp. He laughed at her blush. She gave him a stern look. He sobered. HEr friends came along and surrounded her. vivek was also with them.