Part 61

MAYBE SOMEDAY

Part 61!!

Recap- Names of the Killers spilled. Riddhima tried to escape but couldn't. All are going to rescue Riddhima.

N ab aage..

How long will it take us to reach there?

N- Just 15Mins!

Armaan patted his Hand Unusually. He was impatient they had been driving for about 2Hours now. He couldn't Take Any more Days Away From Riddhima. He was going to Kill Them Two.

As if Hearing his Minds Wish Nihal Muttered Correcting him

N- There are 3 Kidnappers. Vivek And Sumedh Are Just Helping! Their Boss is Different.

At- What ? who is he?

N- I'll Only Tell When I'm Sure. No arrows in the Air.

Ra- Please! Tell us we don't entertain secrets!

*****************"

Riddhima sat there with her Throat almost eroded due to lack of water. To her Horror. She Came to know who her Kidnappers were. Vivek and Sumedh. Yeah they hated her only they could do such a thing. But what confused her was they hadn't touched her but now after she had tried to run away. She wasn't spared. Her hands had Scratches and Cuts All over Them. There was a Big Red Mark on her face. She shuddered remembering how she was slapped without sparing even a min. Her top was a bit torn near her shoulder. She shuddered remembering their hungry Eyes! Only one thing was on her lips and her mind.

Armaan" Kaha Ho armaan! please come and save me!

She cried and sobbed. Armaan" Please ! Armaan!!! Where are You!!!!!!!

*******"*"""""

As if Hearing Riddhima's pleas. Armaan's eyes filled up. His jaw tightened and his fingers rolled in a tight fist. Tears falling on his Pale cheeks.

Ar- It's okay Rahul!

Nihal looked at armaan's State. How could anyone love anyone so much? Yes he knew people could die without love! But that was just fictional! This was the first time he had witnessed! Such deep love! Understanding his state he placed his hand on armaan's shoulder. Armaan looked at him tears not stopping.

N- I will tell you! But you need to trust me in this!.. But before that I want to know what Sumedh and Vivek's motive?

Armaan hesitated! A bit but then he knew he had to let him know everything !armaan narrated the incident of Sumedh ragging Riddhima and him beating him up.

N- Okay and what about Vivek?

Rah- Yah wahi! I though you'll were good friends!

Armaan glared at Rahul and this shut him up!

Ar- Woh during... The prom.. He asked Riddhima for dance. And tried to misbehave with her. Even Riddhima doesn't know about this. She just thinks I pulled him apart and took his Place. But I couldn't bear anyone touching her that way when she was uncomfortable! I though pulled him apart but as there was only darkness around she couldn't see us. But I punched him many a times. The crowd around who were on the dance floor where it wasn't dark saw this and he took it as a big insult!