Part 50

Recap- Everyone busy practicing for the upcoming fest. Riddhima jealous. Abhi discovers new layers of Nikki. AR moments. The Kada scene. Shashank finds out about his best friend's death. 

Aur Ab aage..

A smile played on her lips as she played with the beautiful kada in her hands. It was so pretty. Every time she found herself touching it. Playing with it. She could not keep her eyes away from it. It was really a delicate piece of jewelry . She remembered how Armaan had got a big smile on his face when he had seen her wearing it in the morning while he came to pick her up. The twinkling happiness in his eyes was what she had actually seen for the first time. It was like he remembered his mom every time he looked at it. It had touched her heart when he had said that the kada was a connection between his mom and her. She really was honored. 

Armaan saw Riddhima sitting in the class looking at the kada he had given her and the smile that was on her lips as she touched it so softly as if it was the most precious thing in the world. He went to her and sat beside her. But she did not even acknowledge him. She was still gazing at the kada. Armaan smiled smile emoticon 

Armaan: kabhi apne boyfriend ke pass bhi itne pyaar se dekha Karo.. or have you just forgotten me??

Riddhima glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. But then her eyes involuntarily went back to the bangle.

Riddhima: KaSh !! Mera boyfriend bhi iss kangan ki tarah khubsurat hota. 

Armaan: Oh please mujhe khoobsurat nahi hona main handsome aur dashing hi theek hu..

Riddhima: par mujhe toh khoobsurat bf hi chahiye..

Armaan: toh dhoondlo koi aur main khoobsurat nahi bananewala..

Riddhima: pakka??? Phir baadme pachtana mat..

Armaan: haan haan.

Armaan was sure Riddhima was bluffing and he was just smiling inwardly. Well that smile of his disappeared as soon as he saw Riddhima getting up . He quickly caught her wrist before she could go any further and pulled her towards him.

Armaan: where do you think you are going??

Riddhima: Finding myself a beautiful boyfriend just like you said.

Armaan: the heck you are!! Has your barbiee doll mind forgotten that you have a boyfriend already.???

Riddhima: Maybe..

She said fighting a smile that was threatening to play on her lips. She just loved teasing him. He looked so cute when he was jealous. She couldn't just stop it.

Armaan: oh! Is that so??? Are you planning to leave me now?? Forget me???

The question was just a random one. But the hurt that laced its every word sent a piercing pain to her heart. She could see the sadness splattered all over his face and she felt bad. No way was she ever going to leave him.

Riddhima: ohh babu! Please don't make such a sad face. I will never ever leave you! You are my world Armaan. Without you My life is incomplete. And how could you even think that I could ever forget you. You own my heart . And even if in some twisted way my mind decides to forget you. My heart will always know that it loves you. You own my heart Armaan. I am yours forever. No one can ever do us apart. Armaan and Riddhima are meant to be. Don't you dare say such things ever again. Or this barbie doll mind of mine will go in search of a Ken. You understand that???

A laugh escaped his lips and she hugged him tightly. He kissed her forehead and murmured 'Pagli'.. Soon the gang entered the classroom and They all began talking about the fest..