PART 27

Sorry was a little late in posting the part!!
But now that it is posted enjoy it!!!!
And merry Christmas!!!!!
~~~~~~~~

Shanaya smirked thinking what deal? As if she needed them She knew and believed that she Could easily deal with the other teams But she had heard coach shubhankar specify TEAMWORK and hence she had played all this out!Riddhima on the other hand was glowing! Nobody could miss the exictement and happiness that was clearly bestowed on her face..She was wearing a dark grey coloured T-back and ..and skin fit black tracks but now she had changed her sneakers to stunning nike sportswear.. her hair were tied up as high as possible giving her a school girl look.Noone had noticed it but Armaan could not breathe the min he had reached the gate.First he was out of breath due to the long sprint from class till there and the minute he felt a lil less suffocating Riddhima had come in front of him And her beauty had almost made him clueless of the other things in the surrounding.He could not believe She could even look this beautiful..She was very happy and he sincerely wished she got selected for the team But the minute he had seen that HOT coach ! He was pissed! But then shifting his focus to riddhima he calmed and relaxed...He sensed she was nervous just a bit because she Was constantly looking here and there and then at him giving him A BIG Smile! To hide it. The next time she looked at him He just gave a big smile and showed his thumb to wish her luck..She relaxed a little seeing it but then oh-oh! He hit his head when he thought of shanaya being alloted to their team!He felt as though riddhima would explode and instead of throwing the ball she would curl up shanaya and dunk her!But to his suprise Riddhima went ahead and shaked hands with her which armaan thought of being a truce! He even felt more proud! She had kept all the personal problems aside! And managed to steal his heart again Then he thought if she can do it for the game? he too has to be okay with the coach! After all did he not trust her!! Then one corner of his brain erupted :Ofcourse he did! But he did not trust the men Around her" he laughed to himself.He sensed even rahul was unhappy with the coach being mayank and knowing muskaan he knew she would make advances towards him.

Muskaan : Oyee hoyee!! Kya changa munda he na?? I hope iski koi girl friend na ho!

Anjali : Dikhne me toh he smart par pata nahi jitna attitude wala lagta he utna he ya nahi..?

Nikki : Nahi anji! he looks sweet! Just that he is dedicated to his game that's all but cant Disagree! by goddd hot he looks !!!

Muskaan : Kyu riddhima!! Kaisa laga teko!! Dekha hamara college kya kamaal ki cheez he!! Yaha ke Teachers bhi SOOooOOooOo HOT!!kyu??

Riddhima : Common muski!! please lets stretch up a little!! You know Na i want to make it to the Team anyhow!!

Muskaan : oye hoye!! Ridzii!! Kya tu bi yaar! Itna kamaal ka mauka ! Agar select nahi huye! toh sharam ke maare usse wapas dekh bhi na paaye!Time he tabh tak dekh toh lete he!!

That is when riddhima looked at mayank! She was busy adorning armaan looking at him trying to soothe her everytime he caught her looking at her that she did not even bother looking at the coach when he was introduced! She checked him out top to bottom but not with a constant gaze! Just a look here and there and glances! She did not want to be one of those girls! Who would lust to look at boys like these ! No offense to anybody in the gang! She knew even though muskaan did not accept it she could not give rahuls place to anyother guy! Nikkki toh no shot! Usse abhi ko chodke kisi ko dekhne ki fursat mile tabh na!! tabh usse yaad aya ke areeh! Abhi toh yaha he nahi! She then looked here and there shifting her gaze from mayank But still could not find him..Then resuming she knew anji Would never give him bhaav as she prepared to eat bhaav and not feed it to some one as easily! The one that was left was Her and she in her dreams also did not wish to think of anyone other than Armaan because...Even she did not know why! It seemed like the instant they met they had this bond! Where they knew Just knew it! She again shifted her gaze to mayank! He looked fine He was dashing he was wearing a black vest track pants and jogging jacket he looked perfect with the over all look but did not bring him close to looking like a coach! But still No match at all for armaan!She grinned thinking this and her eyes found armaan again! He was looking at her dreamily ! Smile on his face! she blushed when she found him staring at her ..Instantly taking the opportunity he Blew her a soft kiss..Which she gladly accepted and mouthed a quick i love you..He smiled like an idiot! Really !That's when nikki shook her bringing her to pay attention to them.