part 48

Recap- Armaan Tries To Shrug Off Riddhima's fear with the Help Of A Mini Concert. Ar Romantic Moments. Group's discussion broken by their Banter. Abhi Nikki's Mumbai Experiences...

Riddhima was on cloud nine these days!! She couldn't have imagined any better life for herself.. all she wanted were some good friends.. but it turned out that she had just found the best friends in the world... They all were so close knit that anyone one outside would be jealous of them.. And the best thing that happened to her in Shimla was that she had finally found her soulmate.. Mr.Armaan Mallik.. Riddhima blushed thinking about their kiss..  She was now sitting on her bed after waking up to the sound of Guitars strumming and was just sitting there enjoying her melody.. Remembering when for the first time she was in Shimla.. how she had hated to be there.. leaving her friends behind was something she never liked.. but now that she thought about it.. she was sure even if she got a do over she was never going to do anything different..

Armaan was ready and waiting outside Riddhima's house... God this girl took so much time to get ready.. giving up waiting outside he went inside... Padma was sitting reading a newspaper... Armaan went to her..

Armaan: hey beautiful..

Padma: oh Armaan come on in.. want some coffee??..

Armaan: No..

Padma: Aaj itni subeh subeh?.

Armaan:Aapki Beti KO pick Karne aaya Tha...kitna time lagati hai ye ladki..

Padma just smiled and went back to the paper..

Soon Armaan felt Riddhima standing near the kitchen door and he turned.. and indeed She was standing there... he was lost in her beauty... Riddhima had decided to wear a black mullet skirt that reached her calves from behind and just below the knees,a matching crop top with it.. she added a scarf around her neck and wearing her black wedges she was good to go... Looking at Armaan now she felt all her dressing up was a success.. she had once again managed to take Armaan's breath away.. she smiled..she went to him..

Riddhima: Armaan ..

Armaan: Hmmm..

Riddhima: Chale?

Armaan: Hmm..

Armaan was so lost in her beauty that he couldn't think straight but then he heard a tinkling sound and was brought back to reality and saw Riddhima laughing at him.. he just huffed and pulled her with him outside near his Range Rover.Riddhima screamed a good bye to her mama and followed Armaan laughing all the way..As soon as they were out Armaan stopped and turned around..

Riddhima: kya hua rukh kyu Gaye..college nahi Jana..??

Armaan: bohot hasi aa rhi thi tum he..

Riddhima: Obviously.. apni shakkal dekhni chahiye tumhe..koi bhi has padta.

Armaan: padma aunty nahi hasi??

Riddhima: oh please.. she was just being nice to you..

Armaan:ohh .. I see.. so u were not nice to Mee..

Riddhima: c'mon Armaan I was just having some fun..

Armaan: well now its my time to have fun..

Armaan smiled viciously.. and Riddhima's eyes widened when she understood what Armaan was pointing to.. Armaan slowly started moving towards her with a smirk on his face.. and Riddhima moved behind one step at a time..But Armaan's long strides were reducing their distance too soon and she turned around and began running..Armaan was just behind her..