Part 63

MAYBE SOMEDAY ❤

PART 63!!

Recap: Armaan reaches the spot. Truth finally out. Riddhima rescued but still in shock

The pain in his arms had worsened by the time they reached home but ignoring it Armaan climbed out of the car and went towards Riddhima. Before he could even reach her she got out and began walking inside the house completely ignoring him. Yes that hurt a little,even then he followed her into her house. The door was open and as he entered after Riddhima he found his friends and Padma, keerti and Shashank present there. As soon as Padma spotted Riddhima she ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug. Riddhima just stood there like a statue not moving or responding. Padma took her and made her sit on the couch beside her.
Atul, Abhi and Nihal came beside Armaan. That's when the others noticed him standing by the door.
Anjie,Muskaan and Nikki too rushed to his side.
Anj- Armaan Sab theek toh haina??
Musk- Haa Armaan. Yeh Riddhima itni chup chup kyu hai??
Nikki- Kya sach mein iss sab ke peeche mayank ka haath hai?

Everyone started speaking at once bit there was only one person that understood how Armaan felt. Rahul came forward and hugged him.
Ra- Sab theek ho gaya hai. Humne Riddhima KO bacha liya hai. Voh sahi salamat hai. Hum vaha waqt pae pohoch Gaye the. We did it,bhai.

Until then Armaan didn't know how had he longed to hear the soothing words. His dam broke once again that day. This time the tears that flowed freely were tears of relief,happiness,joy,reassurance. Relief that it was all over, happiness that they had found Riddhima. Joy that they were together now and Reassurance that everything was fine now. Rahul held him for a moment and then took him towards the chair.
Anj- Oh my gods!! Armaan. Yeh chot?? Kaise??
Abhi- Don't worry. Doctor KO phone kar diya hai. He is on his way. Luckily voh police officers ne vahi pe bullet nikal Di thi varna abh tak uska zeher iski poori body mein phail gaya hota.
Nikki- Tum log isse vahi se hospital kyu lekar nahi Gaye.

Muskaan rushed back to them with first aid box in her hand. Rahul took it from her and began cleaning the wound.

Ra-iski zidd thi ki Riddhima KO ghar pohochaane ke baad hi iska ilaaj karenge.
Anj- Armaan tum pagal ho??
Musk- Kuch ho jaata toh tujhe??
Ar- Riddhima ke saath Jo hua hai, uske saamne toh yeh kuch bhi nahi hai. Aaj meri vajah se..
Atul- Chupkar Armaan. Teri vajah se kuch nahi hua hai!

Padma- Mayank?? Par mayank aisa kyu karega??

Every pair of eye in the room turned towards Padma.

Shaan- Haa Mayank, aunty. Yeh sab ussi ne kiya hai.

Padma- par kyu.??

Shaan and the other told everyone what had really gone down at the garage. And Mayank's misunderstanding about Billy being the killer of his parents. That he wanted to hurt Armaan so that he could hurt billy and the only way of Hurting Armaan was hurting Riddhima.

As the story progressed the anger in Padma's mind about Armaan being the reason for Riddhima's Kiddnapping too increased 100 folds. She turned her murderous gaze at Armaan who was sitting there with his friends beside him.
She walked towards him. As Armaan sensed Padma coming towards him he stood up. And was greeted by a tight slap.

Everything stopped in its place. The noise of the slap echoed in the whole house.
Armaan felt a shudder of the slap through his entire body but he just stood there.
Padma- Sab tumhari vajah se hua hai Armaan. Agar tum humari zindagi main naa aate toh aaj yeh din nahi dekhna padta. Naa hum tumse milte naa hi aaj Riddhima ki yeh haalat hoti.

Tears stung Armaan's eyes and the guilt of him being the reason for Riddhima's conditions resurfaced.
Shashank came up behind Padma trying to refrain from further hitting Armaan and trying calm her down.