PART 8

The smile on keerti's face did not go unnoticed by the other students too. Everyone was SHOCKED!!! gabbar could actually smile. and not the fake type a genuine one. Everyone was stunned, thats when their attention was diverted to the girl standing at the doorway.

Coach shubhankar was passing the hallway when he found the door to keerti's class open. First he thought' beechari student ! keerti ke class ko late aayi... ab toh voh gayi... Then he caught a glimpse of keerti smiling and his heart skipped a beat. He sang in his mind "ISsshhhqqqq hhhaaayyyeee"

while everyone's attention was on keerti's smile, Two pair of eyes were stuck on the girl since the time she entered. Keerti welcomed her inside ,her anger temporarily forgotten, thats when she heard Rahul coughing and then there were a series of coughing from others. She saw the direction in which the students were pointing and she saw Shubhankar standing like an idiot to himself. She knew what he was thinking about and blushed a deep red. this came as even a bigger shock to the others and all the students started hooting!! keerti came back to the present and shouted at everyone . Shubankar heard her shouting loudly coming back to his senses ran away like a small kid!!. everyone started laughing even harder! this was too much for keerti she shouted from the core of her voice LOUDLY. everyone understood they had crossed the limits and the class fell in silence.

Keerti then shifted her focus to the girl, her smile returned! she introduced her to the class

keerti: Students! attention everyone ! This is ms. Riddhima Gupta! she will be joining us this year! i expect everyone to give her a warm welcome! thats when she look around and saw armaan standing!...je MR.armaan mallik? apko kuch kaam he ya sawaal he?

armaan on the other side did not know why was he standing in the 1st place! first of all he was shocked to see riddhima entering the class and then when he was stunned he heard keerti introducing her on top of that she was going to be in his class but now he couldnt understand what he should feel ? should he be happy? or embarassed that he was standing in middle of the class without any reason!he then thought of something and replied quickly... nahi maam woh.. pencil gir gayi thi!

keerti: are you alright armaan? hum pencils use bhi nahi karte !

armaan : areh maam mujhe laga ki aj eco ke daigrams honge toh islie!

keerti  tum bhi na armaan ! beth jao!

riddhima saw this scenario and couldnt help but laugh in her mind ! armaan was a weird crackpot she thought.

Thats when she saw her fav aunty's face and saw the anger returning she turned to one girl

keerti: aur aap ms muskaan chedda! aaj apne ye prank khelne ki jurarrat bhi kaise ki? apko pata he na mujhe aise sab cheezo se sakht nafrat he!

riddhima anticipated the girls name to be muskaan . she saw her drooping her head and standing face turned down afraid of the punishment she would be given.

riddhima knew this that keerti was very sweet and friendly lady! she had been visiting riddhima from the time of her birth she was beside her from the very first and she loved her dearly.But she even knew that when it came to college she was the worst and most strict teacher ever! riddhima couldnt understand how she managed to pull of these two very different personalities so well! she was in awe of her! thats when she thought of muskaaan and felt bad for her. rahul tried to reason out with gabbar but she gave him a look and that seemed to silence him! muskaan was in deep trouble now all her mind was saying was "oye babaji bacha lo babaji me apko 100 rupaye ka bhog chadhaungi iss baar bachalo"

keerti: muskaan cheda app sun bhi rahi ho k nai?

muskaan: stammering... ji ji maam!

keerti: aaj riddhima ka iss college me 1st day he !.. muskaan looked at riddhima and gave a small smile recognizing her from the party.. riddhima returned her smile... toh muskaan aaj aur is pure hafte tum riddhima ke saath rahogi aur usse college dikhaogi... and turning towards riddhima.. tumhe agar pareshaani ho ya miss muskaan... giving a stern look towards muskaan tumhe pareshaan kare toh sabse pehle mujhe pata chalna chaiye! samjhi?? ... riddhima nooded a quick yess... keerti assigned riddhima a seat next to armaan as it was the only place in the classroom not filled when the seat was assigned the students started doing oooo and aaaa ... keerti gave them a look and everyone shut up..after so much commotion the bell finally rang and keerti had to leave! riddhima turned towards armaan and smiled at her new partner. before he could return the smile everyone ganged up around armaan and started talking