PART 38

Anjalli could not sleep the whole night.. All that was going in her mind were images of the previous night's party. Atul with sapna.. How they were dancing and the smile on Atul's face when he was with Sapna.. Why did Atul being with someone else bother her so much??? why was she not able to concentrate on Armaan the love of her life?? He was so sweet with her the whole night but all her attention.was focused only on Atul.. Atul had never ever behaved like this with her.. this was the first time he was actually ignoring her?? Everything was so weird.. God!! her brain was going to explode!! she had to talk to Atul.. clear all the mess that she had created in her head.. Anjie got up from bed and got ready for college.. She messaged Armaan not to pick her up as she was going early to college.

Armaan was deep in a dreamless sleep when he sensed his mobile vibrate. Eyes closed he began patting the bed for his phone..while continuously cursing the person who was messaging early in the morning..

Finally finding his phone he opened his left eye and saw Anjie's text flashing on the screen.. Looking at it he opened both his eyes and jumping stood up on his bed.. And kept continuously jumping..

Armaan: Bull's eye.. Time for plan B.. Rahul ko bata ta hu..

He called Rahul..

Rahul: Yaar Armaan tu mujhe beech sapne mein kyu utha leta hai hamesha... Aisi kya aafat aa gayi subeh 5 30.. Freaking 5 30 ko call kiya tune mujhe.. 

Armaan stopped jumping..

Armaan: Oye.. Asthir aatma.. Shant ho jaa.. Itni kya nautanki kar raha hai.. Acha Sunn ek khush khabari deni hai tujhe..

Rahul: Kya tu MAA banane wala hai?? 

Armaan: ha ha ha very funny but not the point ab baat sunega..

Rahul: Jaldi bol varna by god ki kasam teri maut mere haato likhi hai..

Since the convo was back on the topic Armaan started jumping again..

Armaan: Anjalli.college ke liye nikal gayi..

Armaan said in a sing a song voice..

Rahul: toh? Isme naya kya hai.. Tune ye bata ne ke liye mujhe phone kiya voh bhi itni subeh..???

Armaan stopped jumping again looked.at himself on the mirror..

Armaan: oye puri baat toh sunn.. Humara plan full force mein chal raha hai.. As planned Juliet apni.location par pohoch rahi hai..

Rahul: Seriously man!! Mujhe laga iss stage par aane mein time lagega par humara kaam asan ho gaya..

Armaan: Nai abhi voh jaakar bas romeo se kuch sawal karegi.. Usse abhi tak ehssas nahi hua hai..

Rahul: Hmm.. Ab kya karna hai???

Armaan: Romeo ko bol location par pohochne ke liye n nw dont disturb me.. Subah subah neend kharab kar di meri.. 

And he hung up..

Rahul was confused.." maine subeh subeh iski neend kharab ki?? Kya pagalo se dosti ki.hai maine" he just pulled the covers over himself and went back to sleep.. But got up again and called Atul explaining about the plan and then went back to sleep..

Riddhima,just like Anjie, was not able to sleep the whole night.. Everytime she closed her eyes.. She was Vivek's face and she would open her eyea with a jerk.. She was not at all willing to go to college.. She was scared.. Whatever happened last night was the first time any of that had happened to her.. Of Armaan hadn't come there on time... She did not have the strength to think any further.. What if she was alone any such thing happened??? She was not a coward.. She had to overcome her fear.. She had to remain strong..