PART 23

Vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan thought what would riddhima react to abhi knowing about them and then came back to the time when riddhima hugged him for his present his face went up to a smile..but then he focused again and was thinking about what to reply..when abhi shook his hand in front of him..

Abhi: oyee mr. kahan kho gaye?? aur kiske khayalo me? kya bhai armaan ajkal bohot badle badle lagte ho? kuch baat he kya??

Armaan gulped taking the hint that abhi had definitely seen riddhima and him. He then saw riddhima and atul approaching them ,his eyes went into a wide frenzy! he did not know whether he should let abhi continue or tell him to shut up at least till riddhima was there, But this tension vanished when he saw muskaan distracting atul and riddhima calling them in the another direction, Armaan relaxed and looking at abhi..

Armaan : ye tu kya bol raha he abhi??Aur kya dekha tune parking lot me?

Abhi : wahi jo mujhe dekhna nahi chaiyye tha..

Armaan : WHAT?uhm.. i mean what? kya dekh tumne?

Abhi : Cummon armaan ! itne bhi maasum mat bano! You very well know mene kya dekha!

Armaan : Okay Okay.I understood ,ke tumne kya dekha! par please hum iske baare me baadhme baat karenge after college not now! I am not sure if Riddhima will like it or no, so i need to talk with her first!

Abhi : Why will riddhima have a problem with me seeing atul making a clown of himself? ...(Sadly) Does riddhima like atul?

Armaan could not understand it at first but then it struck him, a big smile marked his face when he understood that abhi was talking about atul and anjie's scenario and he did not know anything else,Then he heard him asking about atul and riddhima and that too he clearly saw the change in abhi's face.This did not anger him anymore! but irritated him when he saw someone else having even a tad bit of feelings for her,Par phir Armaan raahat ki saas chodte huye relax hogaya!ke atleast abhi ko kuch pata toh nahi chala..

Abhi : Abe oye! armaan yaar! dekh tu wapas apni hi duniya me gull hogaya! and what were you telling about riddhima ?

Armaan : areh...uchh..pagal he kya? ha? champ aur riddhima? noway! aur me ye keh raha tha ke you know riddhima na! she considers atul as her very close friend toh if you make fun of him not otherwise! but on this issue toh she will get angry! and baba re you know riddhima devi ka gussa! when i laughed on atul which we normally do!! she got angry and made me apologise! darati he yaar woh mujhe bohot!

Abhi : hahhhhahaha..(abhi looking elsewhere and whispering) darati he? mujhe toh raat bhar uski khoobsurati jagati he..

Abhi was standing looking at some wall faraway imagining riddhima standing there,But if you looked from far away this scene was really a comic one because then, you would think that abhi was looking at armaan with dreamy eyes. It Could be mistaken for anything.Though abhi barely whispered these words,Armaan had heard them his jaw tightened And teeth clenched.He gave a very "armaan type" Fake smile and put his hand around abhi's neck and held it a little too tightly,Bringing abhi back..

Armaan : chale abhi------manyuuu 

Abhi : woah! pehle baar pura naam? and ye kya kar raha he marna chahta he kya?

Armaan (fake smiling) : (whispering) maarne ka mann toh he ..(loudly) hahah kuch bhi! mujhe toh bohot pyaar araha he ! chal abh ..

Armaan and abhi walked towards riddhima,Atul and Muskaan and they all started walking together when slowly and perfectly armaan crept behind riddhima and held her hand softly, the instant riddhima felt his hand touching hers, she shrieked not too loudly but enough for the others to hear..Atul muskaan and abhi turned and looked back at her, armaan was just behind and close to her so no one could see him holding her hand.He was very talented at such things.