PART 15

Guys!!!! Vote vote vote!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riddhima: Are Abhi maine toh tumhe batayaa hi nahi... uske saath aur 6 log bhi the. Unhe Armaan ne sambhaal liya.. Voh kya hai na they were already afraid after watching me peetofy Sumedh!! anyways thanks Armaaan... She said curtly andquickly left from there before Armaan said anything else and called her on her bluff...

Abhi armaan looked at each other and could not control their laugh! abhi had also come to understand what had actually happened. Both laughing followed her inside the college.

On reaching their classroom they saw rahul and atul siting at one side and nikkie was sitting on the other. abhi went and sat next to nikkie, armaan by default had to go and sith with atul and rahul, he now thought that riddhima will surely go and sit with abhi and nikkie and this thought made him sad, but he saw riddhima moving along behind him! he was shocked.. was this really happening? she was choosing to sit with him rather than her college buddies? then he rememebered it was kirti's ma'ams lec and she had instructed riddhima to sit next to him! armaan immediately started giving a wide smile to himself.

atul: oye armaan ! armaan yaar! aaj kya do baar brush karke aya he??

armaan( confused): kya champ?

atul: toh itna happy dent smile kyu dera he? and bro ye tere chehre ko kya hua he?? kaha se maar khaa ke aya??

rahul: oohh teri! haan yaar ye kya hua tere chehre pe?? kuch serious hua kya??

armaan got confused as to what to tell them.. would riddhima be comfortable with him telling them what had happened day before ..so he quietly looked at riddhima ,finding her gaze on him as well..

armaan: areehh woh kya hua na champ! mein soo raha tha and neend me i was in a street fight and neend me sapne dekhte dekhte kab khudko hi maar diya samjha hi nai!

atul started laughing at this hysterically and even riddhima thought it was funny but rahul was not convinced.. riddhima sensed this and decided to tell them!

riddhima: areh nahi aisa kuch nai hua tha atul! tum bhi hass rahe ho? ye possible bhi ho sakta he kya??.. woh that sumedh guy usne na mere saaath badtameezi karne ki try ki and armaan ne usse acha sabak seekhaya and when armaan was not paying attention he made a cheap punch and hit ..

atul: what the Hell! riddhima uss ghatiya ladke ne tumhare saath ye karne ko try kiya??? baba atuleshwar usse shraap deta he ke woh kal se susu nahi kar paega!

riddhima made a disgusted face by wrinkling her nose and rahul playfully hit atul on his head.

rahul: kya yaar atul ladki ke saamne toh dhang ki baat kiya kar.. aaur shraap bhi sirf ye?? lagta he atuleshwar baba ki power kam hogayi!

atul: nahi baalak ! woh kya he na agar usne roj susu nai ki toh he will have intestinal problems and he will die ta tadaaa!!

riddhima: eeewwwww atullllll!!!! you are disgusting!!! 

she laughed and went and sat near armaan.. Armaan smiled widely once more... 

Riddhima: kya hua kya tumne sach mein do baar brush kiya hai..??

Armaan: Nahi kyu???...he was confused as to why she was behaving like Atul..he would have to tell her to stay away from Atul the guy was contagious...

Riddhima: So why itni badiwali smile..

Armaan: Oh!.. and Armaan smiled even wider.. Woh aaj humari date hai na isiliye...yaad hai na tumhe??? He looked at her