PART 32

PART 32

That Night Riddhima Lay Unconscious in Her bed.For the First Time she Slept without having a dream, A deep slumber. This was her first sound sleep after her breaking up with armaan, Not because She was at peace but Because it was the result of the injections the doctor gave her. Armaan On the other hand had returned home after Getting the required medicines for riddhima. He set them on the table when he saw Padma There .Padma Moved towards him.
Padma: Thankyou Armaan Beta! Par iski kya jarurat thi ! Mein kisi aur ko bhijwa deti!
Armaan: Aunty, jaanta hu ke riddhima mujhse baat nahi karna chahti par uska ye matlab nahi he ke woh meri zimmedari nahi he! Riddhima ki parwa he mujhe aur mein uske liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu!
Padma's Eyes stung with tears! She could not believe her daughter was so lucky to have found a sincere guy like armaan! But even managed to spoil it. She wanted to make riddhima understand this too that armaan was a friend worth having but remembering riddhima's Negligence to listen anything about it She let it Be.

Padma : Armaan Tum bhi lagta he bohot dino se soye nahi ho! Jaao thodi rest karlo! Kal riddhima se mil lena!!
Armaan : Nahi aunty! Woh.. Main..
Padma : Armaan ! Main riddhima ka khayal rakhne ke liye! Aur woh gharpe toh hai!Itni chinta mat karo! Me bhi uski maa hu!
Armaan : Ji aunty..Par Kya main Usse ek baar dekh sakta hu sirf ek baar, Mujhe bohot ghutan si lagri he! Use Dekh lu toh acha lagega..
padma(Smiling) : Sure beta! Jao! Aur woh uthi hogi toh usase kuch baat bhi kar lena! Hosakta he tumhari Misunderstandings Clear hojaye..

Armaan Looked up at Padma ,Sadly. But relaxed on seeing her lips stretched in a smile! She reverberated a warm glow and that affected him. He always felt that she was there to soothe him like a mother he never had. He quickly returning her smile..Ran towards the staircase climbing two stairs at a time,Till he cam huffing and puffing towards riddhima's Room.He stood there for two minutes thinking whether he should enter or not but then his heart won't listen so he slowly Opened the door Looking inside he found riddhima lying on her bed like a fairy. The moonlight had securely flung itself on her And she looked like a marvelous Stone which blinded the others,She shined so bright That for a minute armaan's vision blurred out .He just Smiled thinking How could Some one be so Beautiful. armaan stood there admiring her When his heart pushed him to go in.. He entered Reluctant but today his heart would not listen to his brain. He just walked in without thinking what to do and to say..He walked somehow near her bed and stood there again..getting lost in her beauty.His Eyes filled and now stung due to the constant crying. But he could Not refrain them from pouring..His eyes which were already red Found her face and kept the memory for his future where he might not be even able to see her.He walked ahead and sat next to her..His hand tracing a small line on her feather like soft cheek..He closed his Eyes Feeling The sensation which he might never feel again.He had Promised himself though he would take care of riddhima but from a distance which he will maintain from now on. He did not want to hurt her more.. He looked at her and then At the Moon which could be easily seen due to the big long window..Unknowingly he Had grasped her Hand. And as if his heart could not keep in anymore. It had been long since he had sung anything He knew it was not the right place or time! But till now he always sang for his mother, Then someone who would give him the security after his mother, But today! He wanted to sing for Himself. He did not leave riddhima's Hand but slowly His lips Moved and Words formed on their own And even he did not know when he started..
he sang as if telling the moon His sadness..
Milne hai mujhse aayi..
Phir jaane kyun tanhaai..
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui..ooooo
khud se hai ya Khuda se..
Iss pal meri ladaai..
Kis mod pe hai laayi aashiqui.ooooo

Jaane kyun main sochta hoon
Khaali sa main, ik raasta hoon..
Tune mujhe kahin kho diya hai
Yaa main kahin khud laapata hoon..

He looked at riddhima and softly sang..