PART 12

Armaan and riddhima reached college!! finally! though the drive was only of hardly 20 mins it felt like hours in each others presence...armaan halted the bike and riddhima got down..he removed his helmet and was greeted with a smile by riddhima.. this time armaan was'nt gonna let her smile flatter him.. he tried to play the coool one and said oye? kya aisa kya hass rahi ho!! tumhe ghode pe utha nahi laya hu sirf ek lift di he :| over actor kahi ki!!>.. riddhima got really angry at this..

riddhima: KYA!! kya kaha tumne??

armaan: yehiii!! ke stop smiling like a wierdo! ek lift kya de di tum toh mere sapno me kho gayi  ...riddhima's jaw tightened at this..

Riddhima: oh please! tumne mujh jaise abla naari ko ek lift kya de di! jhaad pe hi chadh gaye

armaan: riddhima you almost copied my dailogue! 

riddhima: NO

armaan : YES!

riddhima: NO NO NO...screaming at the top of her voice..armaan was no less

Armaan : YES YES YESSSSSS!! ...he screamed even louder..riddhima saw around and all the other people had stopped to stare at them!! riddhima got embarassed

riddhima : OH GOD! armaan ! tum sab jagah itna over kyu karte ho!! me jaa rahi hu aur agar mujhe tum wapas dikhe..toh tumhare liye acha nahi hoga 

armaan : AISA KYA??

riddhima turned without answering him and left.. armaan man hi mann me bola!! not bad!! but itna attitude sehat ke liye acha nahi hota miss ridhhima..and went to park his bike.. when he came back he tried finding riddhima because only they both would be in college today as the entire gang was not gonna be there!he did not want riddhima to be alone for the entire day! but then he could not find her !!

Meanwhile riddhima had entered the canteen found the right table for the 8 of them! she sat there for like 15 mins then she decided to call them up.. when she called muskaan she got to know that abhi and she had gone over to her cousins place today and nikkie was down with fever.. this turned riddhima's face down then she called up atul.. but atul told her that today muskaan was not comming and hence rahul was all dull and one of atul's paudhe had dried up so he was taking her to a doctor.. at this riddhima couldn't help but smile and told atul to take care of this paudha and kept the phone then she frowned coz she did not have anjali's number and then she double frowned when she noticed that today only she and armaan were there in college and the entire gang was not comming..she was so engrossed in thinking that she did not notice when she got surrounded by some guys!! and they were all standing surrounding the table!..

riddhima came to see them when one of them made a noise while taking a chair and siting next to her. she looked at him questioningly by furrowing her eyebrows 

sumedh: hi i am sumedh.... he said smiling at her riddhima just gave a fake smile.. she was about to get up when the other 6 guys came closer.. sumedh again said.. tumhe nahi pata ye senior table he?? 

riddhimA: oh Sorry mujhe ye sab nahi pata tha.. me abhi uth jaati hu!!

sumedh: NAHI PATA THA? ye ho kaise sakta he !! ye college me princi jo he na usse bhi pata he !!ke ye senior table he yaha sirf hum baithate he!!..

riddhima: i am really sorry.. par me yaha new hu isliye.. me ayinda yaha nahi bethungi.. she was a lil scared.... all this commotion had both along many student to that place and there were many onlookers..riddhima slowly tried getting up from the place but one guy was so arrogant he placed his hands on her shoulders from back .and pushed her down making her sit down on the seat she got all the more scared but she looked up angryily at the guy for even daring to touch her..this was not taken positively by the guy and he loudly said .."Don;t you see?? sumedh is still talking?" riddhima quietly looked back at sumedh