Part 56❤

Recap: Riddhima restless. Armaan restless. AR moments (many of them).

N ab aage

*Next Morning*

Riddhima opened her eyes at the sudden noise of the door opening. She tried to move but couldn't. She came face to face with a sleepy Armaan. She wondered at how cute and sweet he looked while sleeping. She couldn't imagine it she had actually slept in Arman's arms she would always love to wake up like this. She remembered their last night moments and blushed. Her heart soared with all the love she had for her Agapi. And she placed a soft kiss on his lips. Snuggling closer she just kept looking at him. Slowly after taking the entire scene in she got off the bed and started walking towards the door. Then she hit her forehead reminding her that she can't use the front door! What if Billy uncle saw her!
Slowly she walked towards the window and without making a noise was moving out when she felt strong muscular arms going around her waist and a strong broad chest against her back. She felt his smile on the back of her neck and instantly smiled. Placing her hands on his.

Toh ho gayi Aapki morning janab?"  She asked him. To which she felt him nod his head against neck. She turned in his hold to face her and the instant she saw his goofed up sleepy face she placed a small kiss on his nose.

Aisi morning roj ho toh mein toh Tumhe kabhi na chodu!
Riddhima blushed as she heard armaan say this. Armaan smiled even more.

A- Riddhima promise Karo shaadhi ke baadh roj subah subah tum hi mujhe uthaogi aur mujhe aise kisses deke har morning ko beautiful banaogi

Riddhima blushed even more hard and nodded hiding her face in the crook of his neck. Armaan laughed. Oye hoyeee. Shaadhi ke pehle itna sharma rahi ho shaadhi ke baadh kya haal hoga jaaneman. To which armaan received a smack on his chest.
he made a puppy face and got a cuter smile from her. He sighed and touching his forehead to hers muttered on sweet lines which told her how much he loved her

That day Went in a Jiffy. As everyone was busy studying for their exams but AR stole some minutes,which turned into hours.

*Riddhima's House*

Armaan was already sleeping,His Head placed on Riddhima's thighs. With a book in his outstretched hands. Seemed like it would fall off any minute. Riddhima had her fingers laced around Armaan's hair playing with them as the economics textbook in her other hand and seemed to have more of her attention, every 5mins or so armaan would entangle his hand with hers( which played with his hair) bring it to his lips and then place it again on back on it's place.
Nikki and Abhi had a Different story. Nikkie sat on a couch with Abhi on the floor. Her elbows rested on his shoulders and both of them were reciting answers. Aarav sat with Monica making important notes for everyone as they were free and there on holidays. They decided to help everyone. Shaan and Kash Were in the kitchen making small snacks and refreshing drinks for others while Atul sat with Anjali solving papers. Everyone looked up as Muskaan and Rahul walked in. Everyone's eyes and mouth popped open as they saw Muskaan in a Plain Sky Blue Kurta and white pretty Patiala suit.

Atul- Oye Muskaan! Hogayi Padhai?
Musk- Nai Be Khotte! Idhar aati kya nahi toh?
Atul- Pir tu Kis Khushi me Itna sajh ke Aayi he! Exam pass he aur tu sajne savarne me lagi he ? Dekho Anjali toh hamesha apne aap ko makeup se dhakki rakhti he aaj exams ke pressure Me lipstick lagana bhi bhul gayi!
Anjali- What the hell Atul! What do you mean ! Ke me beautiful nahi hu? Aur sirf makeup se khudko dhakti hu?
Atul- Nahi Nahi Anjali Mera kehne ka Matlab Ye Nahi tha! I just meant ke work load se tum makeup Jo tum bohot kam karti ho! Woh Karna bhi bhul gayi ho! Aur Tumhe makeup ki jarurat bhi kya he! Tum toh natural beauty ho!
Anjali- Aw thanks Atul! Aur sachme Me bohot kam make up karti hu bas thoda moisturizer , uske baadh foundation then concealer, thoda sa Blush And Eye shadow is toh a must ,a Lil lip gloss and kajal! And OMG agar college 7 ko Nahi hua toh liner and mascara and kajal bas!
Atul- Dekha Guys! Mene kaha na ke kuch bhi make up Nahi lagati Anjali!

Everyone burst out laughing and Atul Smiled In tension of Anjali wanting to hit him but Anjali sat looking at everyone confused as to what they found funny. And thought of it to be Atul proven wrong by her and joined in on the laugh
------------------
It had Been 15 Minutes Since Everyone had settled back in on their study mode after Muskaan and Rahul's Entry. Turns Out Muskaan had been to Rahul's place and met Uncle Aunty For the first. But that didn't surprise Riddhima. What surprised her was that for 20 mins armaan hadn't tried to irritate or Kiss her Hand either. She thought he will do it any min next but he didn't. After 20mins! She got frustrated and kept her book aside and saw armaan. Janaab was sleeping with his  book on his face.
In no minute there was a loud sound of a person being smacked and later a Big Howl from Armaan. Everyone looked his way and some chuckled and some tried to suppress it. Armaan looked angrily at Riddhima rubbing his shoulder where she had smacked him with her fat book. He huffed and sat straight next to her.
He picked up his book again. He looked in the other direction and started studying. Riddhima got a Lil worried. She was just trying to be funny! And everyone else had laughed too. She finally decided to apologize.

Armaan felt a tap on his shoulder. He shrugged her fingers off her shoulders and huffed louder. Riddhima again tried to grab his attention with an apology note she threw in his direction. Which was ignored by him again but only after reading it. Suddenly armaan who sitting on the floor with his legs folded and hands in the air helping him read was distracted with a head peeping out from below. Which was placed on his thigh and a sad pout on her face. Armaan couldn't help but smile and placed his lips on hers and turned the sad snout to a happy smile. Which were followed with big ahems' and Teases. But the two didn't care. Riddhima as her head layed on his thigh and legs stretched ahead.

Automatically swung her arms around his neck and deepened the smile. Armaan had forgotten in his passion that they were surrounded by friend. Became rough but Riddhima's slow and steady reply calmed him and they broke apart. Riddhima couldn't stop blushing as she heard her friends though looking in their books shouting out teases like " Lage Raho!" " Areh  Padma Aunty AaGayi" "Cummon Guys Kabhi Toh Control Karo.
Riddhima looked at armaan As he stuck his tongue out and gave her a goofy smile! Riddhima couldn't believe he was so cute and ruffled his hair. Armaan smiled like a happy puppy and everyone went back to what they were doing.

Except the Two lovebirds who couldn't stop feeling currents now every time they touched and looked at each other. And the One who couldn't contain his jealousy. Who couldn't see the love he underestimated to be so strong. Not theirs but his for her! Both were unaware of the eyes that never swayed away from them. The eyes which counted every time he touched her and every time armaan  placed his lips on Riddhima's skin which belonged to him.or he thought so. Riddhima was never going to be Armaan's. She was his. And he knew that she was just going along with all this because she wanted to make him jealous. And now that she had managed to do what she was earning to achieve. Now she just needed to know! And he would do the needful today when he would declare it to her that he loved her more than his life. And that she could stop her act. As her being in anyone's arms bothered him more than he had anticipated.
On the Other Hand. There were a pair of Eyes that Followed everyone's movement Especially AR inside the House. This person who all were unaware of was crouched up in a Room Upstairs waiting for the Right Moment To strike. The Right Time to Ridicule them. But who was it ? noone Knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The person sitting was alert of all the happenings of the group. He had hid himself well and kept looking through the binoculars in his hands. He felt his phone vibrate.
Without looking at the id he answered the phone.
Man1: Yes??
Caller: Update.
Man: They all are studying nothing else.
Caller: where are they?
Man: On the tree.. Duh! Of course at Her place..
Caller: Don't you dare mess with me.. To get what you want you must obey my orders.
The caller said angrily.
Man: yes my friend.
Caller: Boss
Man,: huhh?
Caller: you call me boss. I am not ur friend.
Man: You really are insane.
Caller: You know what you loose if you don't follow my orders.

Sweat began to form on the man's forehead when the caller reminded him of his value in his eyes. How much ever he didn't like it he had to follow the orders.
Man: yes boss.
Caller: that's better. I want update of every hour.
Man: Yes bo..
Before he could complete his words the phone was cut off.
Man: That bastard!!

HAA...WE FINALLY UPDATED!!! WHAT Do YOU THINK OF THIS PART???

WHO DO YOU THINK IS STALKING AR ??
DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT.
DO TELL US WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALL THE CHARACTERS IN MAYBE SOMEDAY <3

Love,
#$hal & #shika