PART 29

That's Armaan and Riddhima in the above pic..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan followed her. Riddhima ran faster and then just stopped looking at her house.. Armaan came behind her. He saw Riddhima's shocked face. He looked in the direction in which Riddhima was looking. Armaan too stopped dead in his tracks and gulped!!

Riddhima sensed the sweat forming on her temple. This could not be happening! why oh why? What was she going to do now!!!!!!

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai Mr. Mallik"

The person standing at the door asked...

Armaan was too shocked to even understand what the person was saying let alone answering.

"Armaan main aapse baat kar rahi hu.."

Armaan recovered from the shock and said...

Armaan: voh main.. Voh...main voh actually...

Riddhima sensed that Armaan was about to have a panicky attack and she decided to handle the situation..As armaan always got tongue tied in front of KEERTI MA'AAM .

Riddhima: actually keerti aunty voh Armaan mujhe drop karne aaya tha aj bb selections the na toh college se nikal ne mein der ho gayi thi isiliye...

Keerti: ohh okay thank you Armaan aapne Riddhima ko ghar drop kiya.. Ab aapko bhi ghar jaana chahiye kafi late ho gaya hai...

By now Armaan had returned to his senses..he just nodded his head.. Taking his bike out from Riddhima's driveway he entered his driveway. Parking his baby he went inside and into his room. Even now he wasnt able to understand what had happened. He sat down on his bed and started reciting the events of the day. counting them one by one with his fingers!

Armaan: Main aur Riddhima college se nikle!! Phir uska ghar aane ke baad hum utre!! Main uske peeche uske ghar bhaaga!! Aur keerti mam ko uske ghar ke door pe khada dekha!!!.Holy Shit!!!!!!!!.... The realization hit him and he stood up!! Gabbar had actually seen them together.. But what was she doing in Riddhima's house?? Why was Riddhima so tensed seeing her???? And why the hell did she call Keerti Aunty and not ma'am??? God this was so confusing. A list of questions formed in Armaan's mind for which he had no answers. Armaan hated that he did not know the answers to them!! He just stomped his right foot.

*MEANWHILE AT RIDDHIMA's DRIVEWAY*

Keerti saw Armaan entering the neighboring driveway. She did not understand anything. She turned to Riddhima. Riddhima was now standing in front of Keerti. She was on the verge of getting a heart attack when she had seen Keerti standing in the driveway. But had sighed in relief when she understood that keerti had not seen anything. She went and hugged keerti.

Riddhima: Aap kab aayi???

Keerti: Bas abhi abhi.. Vaise Riddhima voh Armaan..is he your neighbor???

Riddhima: Haan aunty!! Pehele toh mujhe bhi pata nahi tha.. But acha hua Now I can get a free ride whenever needed.... Saying this Riddhima laughed. But Keerti did not find it funny..

Riddhima: Chale andar???

Keerti: Han chalo!

Riddhima opened the door and they entered..

Riddhima: Aap baitho main mama ko bulakar laati hu!!.....Saying this Riddhima went in search of her mama. She first checked her room that was upstairs but did not find her. She then went to her study but she was'nt there. On her way down she saw the guest room being cleared. 'Strange' she thought. But did not give it a second thought. She went downstairs and into the kitchen. She knew if her mama wasnt in the study or her room she was definately in the kitchen. She entered the kitchen and received her SHOCK OF THE MILLENIUM!!!