Part 54

Recap- Armaan's Accident, Abhi Nikki Together. Competition Canceled.

Riddhima sat in the Canteen as she looked back on the few days that had Passed. How far they had come from the people they were. First of All Armaan's Accident after her Mom's Party Had left everyone shocked and restrained. She didn't know where her idiot Lil pain In the Ass was going that night. And Something that Confused her Even More was that the way Armaan had described the truck turning his way Again after he had dodged it the first time. But then she thought of the other things like if it was really a Attempt to kill armaan then how was the truck to know Armaan was going to Leave at That Time. On that way! And that too alone. But there weren't any less weird things Going on in their life... First the Attack On her then the feeling of Being Followed and Watched. and then Armaan's description of the Accident. As she Thought of them all together now all of them were aimed at them and that was really very Weird. And at that moment she felt someone's eyes on her. She didn't know who it was but she scanned every face in the canteen but couldn't find anyone out of place. Everyone was busy doing what they all always did. Eating, Talking and Making Noice.

Then her Eyes fell on Armaan. Who was at the High End of the Canteen. He stood a Lil crooked taking the support of the Canteen Counter waiting for their Order. She Smiled instantly. His Head Was In a White Bandage and Some of his hair Fell on his Forehead. He looked utterly Cute like a small child especially every time he looked at her. She cursed him at the same time. She recalled the Day Armaan woke up again to life in the Hospital room ut had felt like a whoosh of fresh air in Riddhima's lungs. The 3days that he lay Unconscious were the worst days of her life. And every time she looked at him she felt Scared to lose him. To never be able to listen him call her name. He was like the perfect piece in her life that held everything else together.

He wasn't recovered fully yet. But Armaan being Armaan Had Easily charmed the Lady Doc and found his way home the next day as soon as the next day from when he woke up. Though Riddhima was really angry as she wanted him to recover properly she knew how much he hated the hospitals. What gave her satisfaction was the doctor visits everyday to his home. Even his Bedroom was shifted from the 1st floor to the ground. As to give him less problems everyone knew that even though he showed he was well and fine. His wounds were still not perfectly healed.

Seeing her gaze on him Armaan turned and smiled. His Lips stretched into a smile and he waved at her. Riddhima became conscious that she had been caught oggling her eyes out at him. and instantly shifted her gaze. Though the corner of her eyes caught Armaan's smile turning and fuming to become a pout. She couldn't Help but Suppress a smile.

Her Mind wandered to the day when Abhi and Nikkie Had returned from Mumbai. Though it was a happy Ocassion and even Happier was that her two friends had found love in each other. But it Couldn't be Celebrated much as her lifeline to the world lay lifeless in the bed ahead of her. She even appreciated the fact that even they weren't keen on showing it off and remained silent for the first day about it. But Riddhima had caught on to it from the small glances at each other from the time they had come. The light touches of reassurement to each other. The easy understanding in their eyes without saying anything. Though she had found something to be happened. She couldn't give it full attention. The next day Atul had found them in each others arms as they slept in the hospital lobby. That's when they Told everyone. Nikkie was hugged and Abhi Patted. Everyone though were Happy Couldn't give them their Fullest attention. Riddhima had that day understood how important Armaan had been in everyone's life.

He had Acted as the big Brother to Atul when he had noone in this world. He was the Support to Abhi and Muskaans life. Armaan was the Best friend Rahul had Found to be at His Side even when no other person could. Anjali had found her Family in Armaan as he Had been With her from Childhood. Armaan was a caretaker and protective shield that Nikkie had in her life. Armaan was the reason Sapna could even Come on good basis with her parents. Billy uncle found armaan as the reflection of his beloved wife and a note of their Love. Her mom too had found Fresh air in Armaan's presence and had started living a new life. As for Riddhima he was her life. Nothing else to be said.