PART 13

Guys!!!! Do. Vote!!! Just takes few moments!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan went ahead and touched riddhima's cheek and wiped off the tears. she looked up at him innocently thanking him through her eyes! he just smiled back at her accepting her thanks and turned back to show this guys his right place.. riddhima was no longer scared she had become excited! While armaan turned back to the guy she started jumping on her places moving her hands like she is punching someone and started cheering " GO ARMAAN GO !" punch him like this ! and like that she acted like a cute baby showing him different moves..armaan turned back just in time to see her do this and cracked up.. but she probed him with her eyes to go ahead.. armaan moved towards sumedh and told him to back off if he did not want to get hurt more.. sumedh just moved back and started sulking armaan thought that sumedh had accepted defeat but he was wrong.

sumedh directed two out of the six boys to handle armaan while wiping the blood coming out of his nose! The guys moved towards armaan ,but they were no big deal for him within minutes he had punched and kicked them in places that would be treated for months..he picked them and dusted them aside..riddhima was no less, she moved to the guys who were lying there and started giving them pats on head and shoulders saying "bad boys! bad bad boys!" and started giving them spats.. she was no less of the comedian while armaan handeled the other guys coming his direction..with every punch he gave them riddhima was punching the air in front of her in middle she would come in the scene where armaan would be holding the guy by the collar or hand give him a small spat "mujhe dara rahe the na tum? stupid stupid boy" spat him one more time and run away from there! armaan couldnt help but control laughing at her dumb but cute antics

!very soon there was a pile of 4 guys lying there with bruises and riddhima ws moving in front of them like a teacher with her hands on her chest .. she loudly asked them giving them a look " AAJKE BAADH KISI LADKI KO PARESHAN KAROGE?" Noone said word.. riddhima even more loudly "KISI LADKI KO PARESHAAN KAROGE" ?? They all softly murmured looking here and there being embarrased.. then suddenly riddhima shout "JOR SE BOLO"? everyone without even thinking replied "JAI MATA DI!!" This bought a huge smile on riddhima's face and she looked at armaan victoriously! but then from behind she saw sumedh walking behind armaan her eyes suddenly enlarged and watching this armaan immediately turned and diverted the fist approaching him and held sumedh by his collar.. sumedh punched armaan in the face and riddhima gasped out of fear. The punch had left a good instance on armaan and he tried to put himself together but before he could he was again punched in his face and the third punch was coming on it's way when riddhima couldn't see this she removed her chappal and threw it at sumedh and diverted his attention ,the chappal hit him right in the face and riddhima jumped in joy patting herself on her good shot! sumedh could not control his anger he loudly and angrily called out "YOU BITCH!" and the next second he got a worse punch in the stomach! armaan's eyes were like red coals giving him a warning he shouted shrilling DON'T.YOU.EVER. GET THAT ? EVER. CALL. HER. A.BITCH.AGAIN. he said those words with a pause in every word making him understand how serious he was !

sumedh just smiled sideways and smirked at this!

sumedh : who the hell do you think you are haan? ek punch maarunga na kal dekhne ke liye zinda nahi bachega!

armaan: beta, NAMAK SWAAD ANUSAAR HONA CHAIE AUR AKADH AUKAD ANUSAAR! aur as much as i know teri koi AUUKAAD nahi he toh please meko akaadh mat dikha , tere bhalai ke liye bol raha hu nahi toh zinda nahi bachega

sumedh (eying riddhima) : zinda toh bachna padega itni khoobsurat hassena jo mil gayi he abh ...armaan followed his gaze and saw riddhima looking here and there feeling embaraased at the way this guy referred to her as if some item"