PART 19

Do you all see the star above???? Go touch it!!! And vote!! :P
~~~~~~~

They both stood there for quite some while wet and dripping of water until riddhima shivered a little. armaan picked her up and took her inside.He slowly settled her down on a couch and seeing her shiver he quickly ran into inside a big ajar but beautiful room and in some minutes came in with a beautiful black colored saari and blouse seeing him coming back with a sari, riddhima wrinkled her nose.

Riddhima: umm armaann,Saari??! mujhe actually pehenani nahi aati theekse!

Armaan : chill riddhima you don't have to wear it for some function or anything just wear it till i take your clothes and iron them so that they dry out and you wont catch cold either.

Riddhima nodded at this logical explanation and took the saari and the blouse and went behind armaan to the room he took her to change, armaan turned and was about to leave when..

Riddhima : umm..armaan kya tum bahar rukh sakte ho?woh ye ghar itna bada he and woh.. um mujhe akele bohot darr lagta he.. i'll feel safe if you would wait outside.

Armaan nodded at her with a smile on his face he naughtily asked her "Waise me toh andhar bhi rukh sakta hu,Kya kehti ho?" Riddhima blushed a little but narrowing her eyes she hit armaan's hand and whined.."Armaan tum bhi na!Jao abhi and bahar khade raho".Armaan just laughed and ruffling his wet hair walked out and closed the door behind him.After closing, riddhima slowly went towards the wooden door and put her ears to the door checking whether he was there or no, She did not hear a sound and panicked.

Riddhima: armaan....armaaaan!!! tum ho na bahar??

Armaan : Haan meri maa!! abh jaldi change karo! mujhe bhi thandi lagri he!

Riddhima laughed and quickly tried changing without any further ado!.Armaan was waiting patiently outside for her smiling at her childish request when he heard the door knob turning he quickly moved away from the door , He felt his heart skipping a few beats and THUD" it came to a stop! as a reflex his hand went to his left chest and felt the heart go in a rapid speed after it had just stopped a while ago, Yeah that was the effect she was having on him,Even his heart went crazy! Seeing her in the black sari was just the highlight of the day,OH except her confession and the romantic scene that had happened just a few moments ago was the biggest highlight but this was something else, She was glowing in the dark of the night the dark shades of black and red just suited her color perfectly.Her hair were a little messed up as she had made an effort to wear this sari appropriately. Riddhima came out but when she looked at armaan her eyes just popped out, while she was in there changing he had removed his t shirt a

d was only in his jeans showing off his hot glistering body which managed to take away the air in her lungs and she came to a halt looking at him. Armaan without even knowing had started moving towards her with a smile on his face, Riddhima's cheeks were already crimson red and her eyes were finding places to look at, to avoid armaan. Armaan came really closed to her and snaking his arm around her waist pulled her closer and with long pauses again uttered the 3 worlds "I.LOVE.YOU."very slowly and calmly, riddhima moved even closer if possible and looking in those intense eyes replied, "I love you more Armaan Mallik". Armaan smiled and leaving her waist took her clothes from her hand and led her to another room which had the iron..Reaching there armaan quickly went in the washroom and changed into another jeans which was there in the cupboard but left his upper body cloth less which was just enough for riddhima to not pay attention at anything in the room ..