PART 40 ♥

Another update on the same day!!
enjoy it !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaan: Okay Guys! Can I have Everyone's Attention! Now That Riddhima Has ended her day dream about the Peon !

Riddhima : Excuse me!?

Armaan : Riddhima please! I really have an important Announcement stop Disturbing my Speech! and MyLady Anjie! Please Come Here sweetheart!

Riddhima made a face and took her plate in her hands and started chipping on the noodles in front of her! Rahul And Muskaan Had Stopped Romancing for once! and were Paying Attention to Armaan, And Anjali Surprised Yet Happily walked towards Armaan and Placed Her Hand in his Which he Offered. He Lightly gave her a Side Hug and looked at the Crowd!

Armaan: Guys! As u All Know! Meri aur Anjie! Ki shaadhi next year hone Wali thi! But abh Mene Bohot Socha! And Mene Dad And Anjie Ke Mom Ko Akhir Mana Liya he! Ke ...

Anjie- Ke?

Rahul-Ke?

Abhi-Ke?

Nikkie-Ke?

Muskaan- Kya bhaav Khara he Hero! bata na Jaldi!!

Armaan - Keeeee! Mere aur Meri Anjie Ki Shaadhi prepone ho Jaye!! And Naina Aunty as Well As dad Maan Gayye he!!

THUDDDD!!!!

Before Anyone Could Reply Or Congratulate them they heard a plate crash on the floor And All The Heads Turned To see Riddhima's Shocked Face And Quickly Regaining her senses she put on a smile! And Put her Tongue out and Started picking up the broken Pieces! All Knew Riddhima was not a Glass" Person So No one was shocked they did not know if padma aunty even had a thing made of glass! Even The College Canteen Guys knew not to give anything made of glass to her but today was somehow their bad day. But what they did not know was Riddhima was really happy that apparently after 5months she had been handed a glass plate in the college Canteen ,She never got a glass plate since the time Armaan had instructed every person in the canteen that she should never be handed anything that could break. But today due to ignorance she had been rewarded a plate and she was extra careful but the news was still beating rapidly on her eardrums! giving everyone a goofy smile, She bent down to pick it up. everyone got normal and turned towards armaan no one noticed the tears that spilled from Riddhima's eyes and the trembling hands that wiped them. Except for Armaan. Armaan face instantly fell! But he straightened up seeing riddhima back up a tight smile spread on her face after assisting the canteen guy with the broken pieces she said a quick sorry to him and paid him for the loss.

Then holding back her tears she looked back at him(Armaan)as if him Asking him through her eyes!

"was this your love? Was this your promise to love me. Yes you disappointed me when u talked about me that way but today you broke all the ties armaan.Why? Was this how powerful our love was?"

Though Riddhima's Eyes had powerful words depicting through them! But Armaan Bottomless eyes had not left hers even for a minute he kept looking at them. Who was he kidding? He missed her! He missed her alot! Even if he married someone and was happy with her he would never be able to love someone like he loved riddhima. He had given a piece of his heart to her and that would remain with her forever. This moment seeing the pain swimming in her eyes he just wanted to forget everyone was looking at him and go and take her in his arms! Hug her tight to sum up for all the time they were away! Kiss her and keep kissing till her face had turned sloppy but then he remembered how she has left him without an explanation,A word, An indicator,Without anything! thinking of the hardships she made him go through his jaw tightened. No he didn't miss her this was just a moment of weakness and it would pass. He was bought back to his senses when he heard anjali's loud remark.