PART 5

PART 5

As if coming out of trance, Armaan saw Vivek going to the group of girls and introducing himself to the beautiful girl. As if peices of a puzzle coming together Armaan came to know that the girl was a friend of Vivek's cousin who vivek had mentioned to him earlier. 3 pair of eyes followed each and every moment of the new girl. Abhi's Vivek's and Armaan's
People came to congratulate Armaan for his performance but they were greeted by silence as Armaan's eyes never left the new girl . He was afraid that if looked at someone else or even blinked his eyes the girl would disappear and he could not afford that. But then to his disappointment then the host announced a Dance competition. According to the rules, everyone was instruced to stand in a circle. Then a spot light would roam aroun them and may come to a halt on any 2 people. those two people would compete each other in a dance competition. Not really wanting to, Armaan turn his eyes away from the girl and went to stand in the circle with his friends.
When he reached his friends,
Armaan: Lekin, Yeh Kaun Ho Sakti Hai?
Atul: Hogi, Meri Tarah Koi...Secret!
Anjali: Tum Secret Nahin Hon...
Atul: Kya?! Sab Ko Pata Chal Gaya??

After standing his eyes again found the choclate brown eyes. he was sure these eyes were going to haunt him every night from that day.
After everyone was standing in a circle the competition began. The spotlight went around quite a few times before finally settling on our very beloved ARMAAN MALLIK. Everyone cheered for Armaan and he went and stood in the middle of the circle his eyes never leaving the new girl.The spotlight went around the circle once again to find the competitor for Armaan. Every girl in the party wanted the spotlight to stop on her but only the lucky would get that chance. Armaan wished the spotlight to stop on the new girl. And as though his prayers had been answered the spot light stopped,to everyone's surprise, on the new girl. Armaan's smile resemebled the smile a child got when offered a candy. The skin around Armaan's eyes crinkled as the smiled and looked at HER...
ON the other hand, the new girl was in trance from the time the spotlight stopped on the very handsome blue eyed gorgeous guy. When she first entered the lounge she had seen the effect her beauty had on all the guys in the room. She was pretty sure she had manage to daze him too with her beauty. But now lookin at him from this close, she could tell his eyes were not just any blue but sea water blue, deep eyes holding her captive, the way his hair fell on his forehead, the dimples that appeared when he smiled,his pointy nose, perfectly tanned skin, well toned body and impeccible dressing sense. she smiled at the effect he was having on her.When her gaze returned to his face she found him looking at her and smiling. She blushed when she realised she was caught staring at him. She didn't realise when the spotlight stopped on her Coz she was busy having her eye-lock moment with the blue-eyed smart and handsome guy in front of her
She was jerked back to reality when someone tapped o her shoulder. turning around she realised it was Vivek,her friend's cousin. She looked at him and managed to give him a small smile.
Armaan too was enjoying their eye-lock moment when he saw vivek standing behind her and holding her. she turned and gave Vivek a shy smile. Thats when a pang of something hit Armaan square in the chest. Armaan was shocked when he realised it was jealousy that he was feeling. Armaan felt weird and said to himself: Common Armaan!! wake up!! You have no reason to be jealous of some guy holding her. You dont even know her name..Focus on the competition... but instead he still felt un easy when he saw the girl talking to Vivek. 'There is definately something wrong with me' he said to himself.
Meanwhile, Abhi too was mesmerized by the beauty of the new girl he could not for a second even think straight.. His mind was filled with her images from the time she entered the hall her big brown eyes, the long wavy jet black hair her cute little nose and her perfect little lips. The way her smile lit-up the entire room. He just couldnt take his eyes off her..

*DANCE COMPETITION*
When the spotlight stopped on the new girl, she felt a bit embarassed or even shy. In her mind she knew that she was a very good dancer but felt her confidence slipping away, when she met the beautiful sea blue deep eyes. There was something absurdly weird and satisfying about the way she felt when she saw him. She felt a bit uneasy about the situation she was in. Afterall she had to dance in front of all unknown people, all thanks to her just made friend Aria who had all but forced her into going to the party. She was first reluctant to go but gave in when her mama told her to go and enjoy!!! She had wanted to go but she did not want to leave her mama alone to unpack.. But he mama convinced her into going. So here she was, hearing people cheering to start the competition. Armaan sensed that the beautiful diva that he had to compete with was getting nervous. He was enjoying every bit of her nervousness. As we all know Armaan is just waiting for an opportunity to make people feel even more uncomfortable if he wanted to!!( Remember the Bai!!) He saw Riddhima's eyes going round the room. before she spotted him again and made him loose his grip of reality, he went over to the D.J.
She was tensed to hell. Her eyes were searching Armaan...ya she came to know he was Armaan when the spotlight stopped on him and every1 began chAnting his name... Now he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly the crowd started cheering. turning to see what was thisall about, she saw Armaan in the center. The D.J. started playing a similiar song.

BEEDI PEEKE NUKKAD PE WAIT TERA KIYA RE.

and Armaan started dancing. Holding a a fake cigar in one hand folding the other and moving his shoulders in tune with the song..

KHAALI PEELI 18 CUP CHAI BHI TOH PIYA RE...he did the action of holding a cup of tea and drinking it..Then started the song and Armaan's full fledged dance.

RAJA BETA BANKE MAINE JAB SHRAFAT DIKHAYI TUNE BOLA HATT MAWALI BHAAV NAI DIYA RE... then he started doing the signature step of the song.

ABCD PADHALI BOHOT ACHI BAATEIN KAR LI BOHOT. ABH KARUNGA TERE SAATH...he came really close to her, the sly smile on his face and pushed her a little with minimal force, she stumbled a little with her mouth agape in shock. he started "GANDI BAAT GAANDI GANDI GANDI GANDI GANDI BAAT!!

The new girl could not believe it he had made the first move of the competition without even caring to tell or notify her. she saw that everyone was enjoying his performance and she had very well understood why he had selected the song, to enjoy her reaction. But she was not like the othe girls. No one could take panga with her and get away with it. He was trying to steal the limelight away fom her and she could and would never let this happen.
Meanwhile Armaan was enjoying every bit of his dance and the neumerous expression on her face. His plan had been sucessful. He was so lost in his bubble of happiness that he did not notice the spotlight shifting and the music changing. What he saw next, kept him rooted to his spot expression changed and mouth agape.. he heard noises..