PART 16

PART 16

* MEANWHILE ON THE SAME NIGHT*

Abhi was sitting in his room thinking about Riddhima. Today he had given her a lift. Her hand had touched his shoulders. He could not stop the warmth that he felt in his heart because of this. God! she was looking so gorgeous even if she was dressed simply. Abhi couldn't stop thinking about her. The way she smiled at him. He laughed when he remembered the way she was narrating Sumedh ka incidence.

Muskaan was not feeling well so she had to miss college that day. She was bored sitting idle in her room so she decided to go and irritate Abhi. She went to his room and found him staring at wall and smiling to himself. She thought her bother had lost it. She quietly went where he was sitting on the bed. Bent a little and shouted in his ear. " OYE KALMUHE!!" Abhi almost fell down on the floor from the bed . He placed a one hand on his heart and the other on his ear and started rubbing his ear. He looked at his sister and gave her a stern look. 

Abhi: Oye pagal ho gayi hai kya?? Kisi ke kaan mein itni zor se chilate nahi 

Muskaan: Toh main kya karu?? Tujhe kitne baar aawaz dee par tujhe toh mujhse zyada uss wall mein zyada interest tha... Abhi thought about it but did not reply..

Muskaan: Vaise kiske khayalo mein khoya hua tha??? Abhi looked at her. 

Abhi: Tujhe kaise pata???

Muskaan: Bhai, behen hu teri. Tere baare mein mujhe nahi pata hoga toh aur kise pata hoga???

Abhi: Areh voh mein Diana Hayden ke khayalo mein tha, you know na how much I love her!! Haaye meri Daina!! saying this he closed his eyes and slept on the bed actually thinking about Riddhima.

Muskaan: Oye toh fir voh Daayan ke khayalo se bahar aa mujhe teri help chahiye.. Abhi opened his eyes suddenly thinking his sister had again played a prank and was about to get a scolding..

Abhi: Ab kya hua???..he said without hilofying from his position 

Muskaan: Yaar I really need your help bro... please please meri madat kar de!!! Main beemar hu na ???...and she pouted 

Abhi: Okay okay behena bata kya hua!! ye bhai teri kaise khidmat kar sakta hai...

Muskaan: Voh na I want to take a shower..par nai le sakti na..cozz i have fever toh I want you o sponge me.. please please!! Abhi got up with a start 

Abhi: WHAT???? Abe tu pagal hai kya??.... Muskaan starts laughing seeing Abhi's face, her epic donkey laugh..

Muskaan: Chill bhai!! I was kidding... waise main bilkul theek ho gayi hu Look i have no fever... Muskaan went near him and accidentally sneezed on him.. Abhi got up and stared wiping his face with the towel on his bed.

Abhi: Haan dikh raha hai bilkul theek ho gayi hai!!! See ab because of you mujhe bhi zukaaam ho jayega.. Muskaan stopped laughing and said 

Muskaan: Par yaar Abhi main pakk rahi hu ghar baithkar..chal na ice cream khaane chalte hai.. Abhi thought about this..

Abhi: Ice cream?? pagal hai kya abhi fever down hua hai aur tujhe Ice cream khani hai????

Muskaan: Haan toh?? vaise gulaab jaamun bhi chalenge.. Mujhe Ice Cream khaane se fever nahi hua tha.. Voh stupid Atul ke paudho ke vajah se hua tha.. Apne paudhe khud ke paas nahi rakh sakta pagla!! Abhi laughed at this.. Then they both left to eat gulab jaamun...

Atul was at his home still thinking about Meena. She was ill the doctor said she needed some more sunlight. So he had shifted near the window. Hopefully she will be better by tomorrow. He was really very sad. He could hear the song Jaane Nahi Denge tujhe.. Jaane tujhe Denge nahi.. in his head. It was playing in his head since he heard about Meena's critical condition. He could not Afford to loose his baby he loved her too much for it. He had brought Meena home as she was not well and he could not leave her alone in this condition. He went near her "tumhe theek hona hoga mere liye" and touched her delicate petals.he then went back to the bed and thought about Anjalli. He fell asleep thinking about her and Meena.