Part 14

Natasha's POV:

I don't think I slept for more than an hour last night, eventually I gave up and got into my workout clothes and headed to the training room. I drop my stuff on the bench in the locker room and head over to a training dummy, I don't bother wrapping my hands I just start punching and kicking.

After probably 30 minutes, I feel someone come up behind me, out of instinct I punch them in the face, hard, without even looking to see who it is first. They fall to the ground from the force of my blow and that's when I see who I hit. "Oh my god, Steve i'm so sorry!" I say, frantically trying to help him up as he is holding his nose. That's when I realize my hands are bleeding.

"Your hands are bleeding, Nat." He says still holding his nose, but now tipping his head back a bit. I roll my eyes at him and head to the locker room to grab the first aid kit. When I come out of the locker room he's sitting on a bench in the corner, I go over to him and hand him some tissues to stop the blood thats coming out of his nose.

"I don't think it's broken." I say coming closer to inspect it, I'm slightly disappointed that even punching as hard as I did, didn't break his nose.

He rolls his eyes at my disappointed face and holds tissues to his nose. "What time is it?" I ask him when his nose finally stops bleeding.

"About 6:30," He says, I thought it would have been earlier. "Peter has school today." I grin at him, knowing what he's gonna want to do.

I try to start wrapping my hands but Steve keeps lecturing me about why someone else should do it for me so I eventually just throw the gauze and bandage wrap at him. He carefully wraps my hands, I wince a little bit when he dabs them with the gauze. He is finished a couple minutes later and we sprint up the stairs towards Peter's room. We throw open his door without knocking to see him passed out on his bed, not even under the covers. 

I can't help it I burst out laughing when I see him sprawled out on his bed, he groans when Steve throws a pillow at his head. I see him peak up from where his head is nestled in the duvet, he quickly puts his head back down which just makes me laugh harder, Steve is now laughing with me and we eventually leave his room and head down to the kitchen.

Peter's POV:

Of course we have a movie marathon the night before I go back to school. Of course we couldn't just watch 1 or 2 movies, we just had to watch 7. Why did Nat and Steve wake me up at 6:38am? I don't need to be up for like a half hour. After lying in bed for another 10 minutes I decide I should be sort of productive so I take a shower and put on some jeans and a hoodie. I head down to the common room where I give Steve and Natasha a death glare. Steve hands me a plate of eggs and toast and I eat it quickly before face planting onto the couch.

Not long after, everyone comes down to have breakfast and get ready for the day. They end up laughing at me as I haven't moved in 20 minutes, finally I have to get up and go to school. Happy drives me of course.

I get out of the car a block from the school and walk until I see Ned and MJ by the doors. Ned and I do our secret handshake before heading inside to our separate classes. The first period went by slower then ever, second period was a little bit better because Ned is in it with me. The rest of the day went by so slowly. Tony said he was going to pick me up today so I started to walk out of school when Flash comes up to me, "Yo, Penis Parker where you going?"

I roll my eyes at him, "Stark Tower, I have the internship tonight." I say as I step through the door.

"Yeah right, like you could actually have and internship with Tony Stark."