Part 45

Natasha's POV:

"Natasha, channel 4." Steve says, I know he's going to ask me more questions about Yelena which is going to make me go further into my past. I know if I don't change channels he is going to assume the worst but I also know if I do I'm going to have to relive my past.

I change channels. "Hey, what's up?" I ask as I finish the final flight of stairs. I walk down a long corridor to what I can only assume is supposed to be an attraction.

"Are you okay?" Steve's voice comes into my ear.

"I'm fine, Steve." I push open a door to a room that looks too much like the common room back at the tower. I look around the room in confusion, even the couch is the same. "Huh," I say when I continue to look around the room at all the details and how similar they are.

"What?" Steve asks me, I hear the wind whistling past him.

I shake my head even though he can't see me. "Nothing, this place is just really similar to the tower." Steve has a similar reaction I did and I hear the door to the roof squeak open and then his footsteps landing on each stair.

"Who is she, Nat? Who is she really?" He asks me, still heading down stairs.

I sigh knowing I'm not going to be able to get out of this, "Her name's Yelena Belova. She's my sister. Not by blood but, we were raised in the Red Room together. And if she's here then there's a strong chance that Alexi and Melina are here too." I know Steve doesn't know who any of them are, I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible.

"Well that makes this complicated." I hear him pant slightly and land hard onto a platform. "Who's Alexi and Melina?" There's the question I've been dreading most.

"Not important, what is important is how Disney managed to get this place to be an exact copy of the common room." I walk over to the bookshelf in the corner. There are many of the same books, except these ones look like they've been read.

"Where are you, Tash?" He asks me as I hear his footsteps on more stairs.

"Second floor south-east corner. Head down the hall and through the double doors." I reply flipping through a random book before putting it back. There's a pause on his line and then more stairs. "What floor are you on?" I ask quite amused at how fast he seems to be going.

"Just got to floor 2, I somehow ended up in a basement or something." I chuckle lightly at his response. A few seconds later I hear his footsteps from down the hall and I switch back to the main channel to hear what's going on everywhere else.

Steve walks through the doors and looks around the room, seeming taken aback by how similar everything is. "I turned off the security cameras in here." I say and walk over to him, I put one of my hands on his chest and the other holds his arm.

"Is that right?" He asks with a slight smirk on his face as he places his hands on my waist. I smirk at him in return as he leans down to kiss me. I pull away and ruffle his hair when he pouts.

"Are you going to talk to the team or what?" I ask him walking towards an Ipad to reactivate the security cameras before anyone notices.

Steve says over the comms, "Clint, disengage the barriers, Wanda collect Clint's arrows, Tony start talking to people to get this place open again. Peter start spraying the devolve solution for your webs."

Peter replies, "On it."

Clint says, "Done."

Wanda replies with, "I'm on it, Cap"

And Tony says, "Why do I have to talk to people?" This makes me chuckle from across the room as I finish typing in my commands and the security cameras come back on.

I tap my earpiece "Just get it done, Tony." I say shaking my head.

Tony's POV:

I land by the main gates where Friday told me the head of security and the most important people in the park are. I bring my helmet back into the suit so they can see my face.

"Everything's fine now, everyone can come back inside." They stare at me for a second before asking me a hundred questions a second, I let them get it out of their system's before simply saying "Classified," which isn't true at all. This seems to annoy them but I really don't want to answer all of their questions, I also don't know all the answer's. This is just easier.

"You could go into a little more detail, Tony." I hear Cap say through the comms, I forgot those were still on.

"Shut it, Rogers." The security people look at me like I'm crazy. I vaguely gesture to my ear, "Comms, you get it." They continue to look at me for a moment, I just stand there slightly awkward before saying, "Okay, then." I let my helmet take over my face again before taking a couple steps back and saying just loud enough so they can all hear me, "Let everyone back in."

With that I fly off in the direction of the others. By this point almost everything is cleaned up and almost everybody is just standing around doing nothing. When I land Wanda is throwing Peter through the air while Bucky watches eating popcorn, that I presume he took straight out of a cart. I take in the sight as my helmet disappears, I tap my arc reactor twice and the whole suit fades away leaving me in the clothes I was in before.

I sigh and look around the group to make sure everyone is here, Nat and Steve are missing. I'm not surprised really, either way I talk into the comms, "Romanoff, you and Rogers better not be playing hide the zucchini." Bucky chokes on his popcorn.

"Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly." Nat replies I look over to the building I dropped her off at and sure enough Natasha is riding a golf cart while Steve get's pulled on what I can only assume are skis made out of plastic lids. The shield is out in front of him incase Nat flings him around so much that he crashes into something and he has a look on his face saying it was not his idea. My lips form a satisfied grin as Red comes to an abrupt halt right in front of us by making a sharp turn that flings Cap out to the side and into a pack of bushes.

When he lands in the bushes he groans before Clint walks over to him and pulls him too his feet while Bucky is dying of laughter at his old friend. I roll my eyes at them and Natasha walks over to me smirking at her boyfriend and best friend.

"Who was on the roof?" I ask her after a second of watching Clint struggle to get Cap to stand up again.

She sighs and continues watching them, "Long story." Is all she says before walking over to the two, she swats the back of Clint's head at something he said and whispers something in Cap's ear that makes him turn tomato red.

I look up to the sky at the sound of a fast moving helicopter, before it passes right overtop of us someone jumps out wearing a black suit. Seriously? I thought this whole thing was over. And then she lands with a thud onto the hard pavement and looks up at us from her position of kneeling on one knee and one fist in the ground.

A/N

Well, Steve knows about Yelena and kind of knows about the rest of her super Russian fam. have a great day:)

-agirlwholikesmarvel1