11

It was late as you were walking home after your internship. Tugging up your mask you looked up at the sky to see it littered with stars. A small smile crept up your face, and before you knew it you had bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" The voice said.

Stumbling back you looked up to see red eyes. They glared down at you as you dusted yourself off.

"Oh it's just you." Bakugo said. Only then did you notice his hair that had been neatly pushed down to look flat.

You looked away trying not to laugh but it come out as a cough.

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME YOU CLEAN FREAK I SAW THAT!" He yelled as he raised a fist towards you.

"OI! KATSUKI STOP YELLING!"

You both turned to see a similar ash blonde woman with her arms crossed yelling.

'Ah this must be his mother.' You thought to yourself.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU OLD HAG!" Bakugo yelled back as you took a step back.

'Geez he's even like this towards his mother.' You thought as you watched the 2 argue back and forth, sweat dropping at the scene. Then his mother turned towards you and gave a big smile, then smacked the back of Bakugo's head.

"DON'T HIT ME YOU OLD HAG!" He yelled.

"SHUT UP! You didn't tell me you brought someone over! And a girl too!" She said as she smacked the back of his head.

"AS IF I'D BE FRIENDS WITH A DAMN EXTRA LIKE HER!" He yelled glaring at her. "AND I DIDN'T BRING HER OVER WE JUST BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER!"

"OH SHUSH!" She said then looked towards you, "Hi! I'm Bakugo Mitsuki, Katsuki's mom it's so nice to meet you!"

You nodded then bowed, taking out your notepad you wrote. 'It's a pleasure to meet you Bakugo-san. My name is (L/n)(y/n) I attend UA with your son.'

"Oh!! You're so polite!" She said as she placed a hand on her cheek. "You must not talk a lot but that's okay!"

"Tch damn clean freak doesn't talk at all." Bakugo said as he looked away towards the ground, glaring at it.

"Come in! Come in! I'd like to get to know you more!" She said as she waving a hand to signal a welcome into her home.

'I would've want to intrude..'

"Nonsense! Don't worry! You seem like such a nice girl!" She said as she pulled Katsuki by the arm.

"Don't just go inviting her you old hag!" Bakugo yelled trying to get out of her grasp.

"Shut up Katsuki!" She said. "Make yourself at home!" You sighed, wanting to be respectful you slowly inched towards the house as you pumped some hand sanitizer into your gloved hands and walked in taking off your shoes.

"Who's this?" A brown haired male with glasses walked into the living room.

"Oh! This is (L/n)(y/n)! Katsuki's friend." His mom said.

"She's not my friend!" He yelled.

"Oh nice to meet you I'm Masaru Bakugo, Katsuki's dad." He said. You nodded and bowed taking to your notepad.

'It's a pleasure to meet you Bakugo-san. I attend UA with your son, and thank you for letting me into your home, it's quit lovely.'

"Thank you thank you." He said.

"Isn't she so polite! Unlike Katsuki!" She said as she sent a glare his way.

"Shut up old hag! Come on clean freak let's go to my room as he walked up the stairs. You gave one last bow towards his parents and walked up the stairs slowly. Going into his room you scrunched your nose a bit, not familiar with your surroundings.