23

(Time to feed my precious (Y/n) simps 😩 eat well my babies. Also sorry recently I've been doing messy doodles LOL UHHH i really like the messy look and I'm too lazy to ink and its looks WAY different when you ink it)

 Also sorry recently I've been doing messy doodles LOL UHHH i really like the messy look and I'm too lazy to ink and its looks WAY different when you ink it)

Kirishima didn't know how to react, when he first read the note in his hand, it didn't register in his mind properly. But when he was finally able to process it in his mind his body moved on his own. And before he knew it, his hand was traveling to (y/n)'s waist while the other one found its way up to the back of her head pushing it lightly towards the crook of his neck as he buried his own face in hers.

His heart races, mostly in panic, imagining the girl in his arms moving away, away from him, out of his sight. He screwed his eyes shut, feeling her warmth against his hands, arms, and inhaling the scent of her hair, that familiar smell of cleansing alcohol and strawberry milk.

"Please don't go..." he whispered lightly, breathing into the side of her ear. "I.... Don't know what I'll do with you gone..."

"We-.... no." He held her tighter, "I need you..... so please don't leave UA.... don't leave me."

(Y/n)'s mind went blank as soon as he touched her, trying to process what was going on. The feeling of someone else's body against hers, someone that was not her parents or Shinso. She started to internally panic as her mind wandered to how many foreign germs were making contact with her body, and frankly she wasn't able to process what Kirishima was saying to her.

Her body visibly shook and she placed her shaky hands on his shoulders and roughly pushed him away with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows. Her breath hitched as she gave him a look that said.

'What are you doing.'

Not a question rather and statement. He knew that she had boundaries that she wanted to keep. He knew her phobia, he knew that she wasn't comfortable with human interaction, especially skin to skin contact.

So why?

If he knew all these things, why did he embrace her.

Kirishima stood there as the girl in front of him still kept her bandaged hands on his shoulders to keep him away from her. Her heartbeat increased. A mixture of fear, panic, shock, and disgust lurked in her body as the two teens stared into each other's wide eyes.

"I-..." Kirishima realizing what he had just done. "I'm so sorry!" He bowed down to their girl.

(Y/n) just stood there, not knowing what to do, and immediately walked away, up the stairs to her room to change into a new set of clothes, clothes that had not touched the red haired male in her house.

Kirishima stood there alone in the kitchen with his head hung low. A uncomfortable feeling of guilt welled up in his chest. He should have known better than to pull a risky move like that, especially to a girl like her. But before he could realize it, his body had moved on his own.