45

(I- UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DID A THING

WARNING

AHAHAHHA IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAHAHH anyways back to the story

This was indeed a rare sight. There stood Bakugo, a hand clutching the fabric above his chest, with a single tear drop falling down his cheek as his distraught face looked down at the ground.

Bakugo was always known to be the hothead. The one that always yelled his lungs out at anyone that he saw as weak or in his way. But here he was, voicing his feelings out in front of a masked girl in the middle of a park. Who would have thought.

(Y/n) gulped as her own fists clenched. She knew exactly how he felt. The guilt. (Y/n) believed it was her fault that her parent's quirks had gotten stolen, it was her fault they retired so early. If she had just stayed home that day, if she hadn't pushed Dabi so much. If only.

"Bakugo I-."

"Shut up!!" He slammed his fist onto the tree. His entire body shook with anger. "Because of me....... You, All might... everyone..." his voice hitched while his fist shook.

"Bakugo." (Y/n) spoke clearly as she lifted a hand, placing it on his cheek to move his gaze onto her. His distraught eyes met her (e/c) ones, turning away from her gaze as his cheeks tinted red.

"Don't touch me." His words were the opposite of his actions, not lifting a muscle to remove her hand from his cheek.

"It's not your fault."

The ash blonde's eyes widened, snapping his head towards her in disbelief, only to see her sad eyes looking back into his. "I get it. I get you. I know how you feel. The guilt, the anger, the fear, the feeling of being left behind. Bakugo." Tears pricked the corner of her eyes. "It was my fault too."

His red eyes scanned the girl in front of him as she dropped her hand from her cheek, her eyes lowering down to the ground as her eyebrows furrowed. "What- what are you talking about clean freak."