49

(Guys I got a new skirt thought it was cute and I drew me wearing it LOL anyways

BACK TO THE STORY)

"Alright please get into your hero costumes and meet me out at the training field we will be training with the second years." The teacher announced to his class, "Ah (L/n)-san your old hero costume was sent over, if you like, after today you may request a change to a new one."

(Y/n) nodded as everyone in class packed their things and got their own suitcases for their hero costumes. (Y/n) rushed out of the classroom so that she could change first before everyone else, since she didn't want to come into contact with any germs. Quickly changing into her hero costume, the short sleeve turtleneck with shorts, and a utility belt to keep her cleaning supplies, she walked out of the locker room before any of the other students could come.

Walking out to the training field she say Tsubaka standing there with his hands shoved into his pocket. He was wearing a simple, light blue long sleeve with baggy denim overalls, something that was light and comfortable and on his face was a black mask over his eyes that had holds cut out for him to see.

"I'm guessing you're here first because you don't like the locker rooms huh?" He asked giving her a small smile.

"Yeah, I like getting their first so that I can change by myself." (Y/n) stated shivering at the thought of being that close to so many people.

"Oh you guys are here early?" The teacher said, walking over to the two. "Well here, these are the groups ,just look over them and get into your respective places. You guys will be in groups of three going against a second year so be prepared." He handed (y/n) a piece of paper.

(Y/n) scanned her eyes through the paper, only to feel an arm snake itself around her neck and a weight to fall ontop of her head. Sighing she looked up to see Tsubaka looking down at the paper in her hand while playing with her hair.

"Oh it looks like we're on the same team with Inasa

"Oh it looks like we're on the same team with Inasa." Tsubaka pointed a finger to the group of three that they were in.

"Yeah I guess we are." (Y/n) said, "Inasa's quirk is whirlwind right?"

"Yeah."

"What's yours?" (Y/n) asked the male, looking up to see his eyes.

Tsubaka let out a lazy yawn before patting her head gently, "it's clockwork, you'll see. And it seems like we're against Seiji."

"Oh yeah, What's his quirk again?" (Y/n) asked.

"Meatball, I always get scared to go against him since his quirk has to do with skin to skin contact." (Y/n) felt tsubaka's body shiver against hers as he spoke.

"Hiromi! (Y/n)!" They turned to see Inasa waving happily towards them, running over to where the two were like the other students trailed behind him. "We're on the same team! I'm so happy! Plus Ultra!" He punched a fist into the air giving a wide smile.