34 (updated)

SO I GUESS WHAT I WROTE DIDN"T SAVE AND IT JUST CUT OFF THER LIKE WTH sorry about that..... I SPENT AN HOUR WRITING BUT IT JUST POOF DISAPPEARED UGH)

(So if you guys remember the whole bow and arrow thing during quirk training, Some people said it would be really hot if (y/n) was able to wield a bow and arrow SO OF COURSE

BEING THE CARING MOTHER OF MY BEAUTIFUL OFFSPRING I HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME TO BLESS THY EYES WITH ANOTHER DRAWING. PLEASE EAT WELL MY WONDERFUL CHILDREN)

So everyday after school (y/n) went back the the park and everyday she saw Touya waiting under the slide for her

So everyday after school (y/n) went back the the park and everyday she saw Touya waiting under the slide for her. It was a normal thing and every day she would tend to his wounds as they conversed.

"So we got got a new kid in our class today." (Y/n) said as she rubbed cream on his arms.

"Really?"

"Yeah his name is shinsa? Shinto? I think? I'm not really sure I wasn't paying attention. But he has a pretty cool quirk."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Its brainwashing I think." She said, wrapping the bandages around his arm. "The other classmates started to call him a villain so guess what"

"What'd you do."

"I punched one of them."

Touya's eyes widened as started to laugh. "HAHA good job you little brat." He chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

(Y/n) gave him a small smile as she softly chuckled, enjoying the warmth of his hand, "stop it you're gonna get the burn cream all over me." She said playfully punching his arm.

"Yeah yeah." He said removing his hand from the girl's head as she continued to tend to his wounds. "Hurry up already my arm is getting tired."

"I'm literally doing all the work shut up."

"Okay and?"

"You're so annoying."

"But you love me~" he teased.

"Yeah yeah." (Y/n) playful scoffed as she finished wrapping up his bandages. Touya was staring at her in admiration as she started to pack up her first aid kit. "What are you looking at?"

"Those kids don't pick on you anymore right?"

(Y/n) shrugged, "they started picking on the new kid, but after today they'll probably start again."

Touya scoffed "if I was there I would've burned them to the ground." He muttered.

"Yeah yeah hot head relax." She said closing the box and placing it in her backpack.

"What about you? You need to stop using your quirk ya know. Cream and bandages aren't cheap." She playfully stuck out a tongue.

"Tch I never asked you to help me."