59 (200K special) Tsubaka x (y/n) <3

This is going to be a husband AU ^^

And yes there is going to be a lot of drawings in this one too

YALL have been waiting for this one so ANDKSJAS here you go

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, the sun was up and Tsubaka groggily opened his eyes to hear the birds chirping in the trees outside his window. Moving to he side he placed his hand on the bed next to him, hoping to feel another body laying down, but feel nothing. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes, trying to get the sleepiness away, threw on a hoodie and walked out of the room.

The scent of Vietnamese coffee (god I love Vietnamese coffee <3) filled his nostrils as he made his way to the kitchen. Looking up he saw the familiar tuft of (h/c) hair standing in front of the counter with two cups of coffee in her hands. The sighe of her made him smile as he walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Good morning..." his gruff voice muffled, as he buried his head into her hair, inhaling her scent.

"Oi, come on...." (y/n) sighed, placing a hand on his arm to pry him off, a bright red hue painted on her face.

Tsubaka chuckled, and tightened his grip around her, inhaling her familiar strawberry milk and rubbing alcohol scent

Tsubaka chuckled, and tightened his grip around her, inhaling her familiar strawberry milk and rubbing alcohol scent. He smiled as he saw the tips of her ears glowing red as she gave up and let her body go limp in his arms.

"You're so cute..." he mumbled into her shoulder.

"Yeah...." she muttered under her breath, "you too. Now get off and drink your coffee."

"Noooooo~~~" he whined, burying his head into her shoulder.

"You're an idiot." She said.

"Your idiot." Tsubaka teased.

(Y/n) chuckled softly, and rose a hand to ruffle his hair, "yeah you're my idiot."

Tsubaka's heart flipped in his chest, a bright red blush appearing on his face, "(y/n)-chan~~~" he exclaimed, raising a hand to her cheek, and turning her head.

"Hey-" she was cut off by a soft pair of lips planting themselves onto her cheek.