30,

Amelia walked around in her lonesome; she had no idea where to look; as she looked up at the sky, it occurred to her that the fog had lifted. And the moonlight was shining her way. It was confusing because the moon made her feel less lonely. She felt like she truly wasn't alone this moment, even though she was. The moon was keeping her company like it always had.

--------------------------------------------

San sighs; he can't just stand around. He should start looking. He knows the internal battle SeongHwa and Mingi would face if they were in this situation. He needed to be rational. He began to walk along with the narrow ways and tried to see what would actually make any sense. San sighed as he didn't mind being alone, but he hated that he had no idea what or how his friends were doing at this very moment, and on top of that, why did he agree to this damn mission?

--------------------------------------------

Mingi is stunned by the fact that he's alone. How could this even happen? And these beasts keep coming at him. Why are they attack him, and why are they never stopping? They look like big bad wolves, with blood dripping from their mouths and eyes, and the eyes are red blood, and they look messy. He can't understand why? is everyone affected? Many questions kept rushing through his mind as he manages to crack his whip and take out two more.

----------------------------------------------

SeongHwa leans against the wall as sighs, and he shouldn't be alone in here with his mind. There are haunting him more than anything in this place possibly could. He was dead set that he saw Song's spirit point at Yeosang when they found the IKON troop. Yeosang appeared in his mind even at his own challenge of being betrayed. This is why SeongHwa doesn't want to be alone because his mind goes here. He has too much to lose now because he's happy for the first time in a hundred years. And he thought his troop was in a good place. Hong Joong and Yunho, are happy, San, Woo, Jongho and even Mingi are happy. And he's tried his best to be as good as them at happiness, but as he wants the full happiness, he can't get there. What if it's true? What if Yeosang killed the IKON troop? Seonghwa sits there, feeling slightly empty, not even sure how he thinks that one of his closest friends might stab him in the back. When everything suddenly becomes bright.