12,

"I can't believe this," SeongHwa says as he sips on the champagne glass. "Why not?" Jong-Ho asks as he too is sipping away: "A party, in these times." He complains, "Your just jealous." Jong-Ho continued, and Yeosang chuckled: "Did you manage to find her a dress by the way." Yeosang says as Yunho returns to their spot looking chipper: "I don't know, I think Mingi and Hong Joong helped her." SeongHwa said as he yawned. "I'm more curious to find out her lineage," SeongHwa confessed.

"Yeah, well, that will be at the highlight of the event," Yunho said, and San leaned against the table looking cool and unbothered as the girls swirled around him, wanting his attention. "Can we please just hurry up?" He muttered as he rubbed his temple as Wooyoung bounced around the ladies. "I'm excited; some weird shit always goes down at these events." 

"I don't get why we have to do this every time?" San continued to complain, and Woo chuckled; "Why?" San sighed in unison with SeongHwa, "Y'all, it's like we are at a wedding." Hong Joong said, coming back excited. "Well, are you, the bride?" Woo joked, and Yunho muttered: "I wish." Making everyone laugh: "Where is Mingi?" SeongHwa asks as he looks around the table with his fellow members, "Oh, he's with Amelia." Hong Joong smiled. "Why?" Woo and SeongHwa said at the same time and looked at each other, looking bothered: "One, why do you care woo, and two, why do you care, SeongHwa?" Hong Joong tested: "I don't; I was just curious." They say at the same time, and San chuckled: "Well, well, well, are we crushing or what?" He smirked, and Woo and SeongHwa almost yelled at the same time: "No."

But when the music starts and the area dims down, the fireflies emerge. It becomes a scene like out of a dream. Jaebum stands on the steps: "I feel honored that, in these past tragic months, we've found some light in the darkness, another sister among our mist, Ateez thank you for bringing our girl home." Jaebum says, and everyone turns to look at them, and SeongHwa,  who hates the spotlight sighs and stands still as the others bows their head and smiles. 

"Let me introduce the one and only Amelia Joy!" 

The entire crowd suddenly gasps as she steps out. She looks positively glowing; her hair was waved in a way, making it look like water; she looks so natural and the dress. "Yah." Seonghwa hiss as Hong Joong, "How did you get that dress? " he says under his breath: "We took it from your chest." Hong Joong smiled as he glared. 

"What did you do to it?" SeongHwa snarled, and Hong Joong shrugged, "That's all Mingi." San grabbed SeongHwas head and forced him to look at Amelia, "Stop worrying about the dress, and look at her, she's breathtaking, and she looks stunning in a dress you bought fifty years ago." San said low; "That dress looks like it was made for her." Seonghwa takes a few seconds to drink in her view, and San was right; the dress's nude color was nice complex on her pale skin; her blond hair made the dress come more alive, and the sparkling stars have never sparkled like that before. 

He could not deny she was beyond beautiful, and on top of that, his heart made that drumming sound in his chest, and Jongho came close to him; "I'm not gonna lie, it's refreshing for you to sound like this." SeongHwa finally let his eyes tare from Amelia. "What you mean?" he mutters and decides to walk off instead of listening to his next words.

 "What you mean?" he mutters and decides to walk off instead of listening to his next words

----------

"Let's dance, Amelia." Mingi smiled, and Amelia nodded. She had noticed SeongHwa walk away as the music starts to play, and people start to grab their dance partners. Mingi and Amelia dances in the middle; "What are we exactly doing here tonight?" She asks, and Mingi chuckled; "What you think?" She shrugged as they dance the waltz in the tempo of the music; "I don't know about more formal stuff like I don't know a beauty like this?" She shrugged, and he laughed out loud; "You are beautiful like this." He chuckled as he gestured to the dress she was wearing. "I'm surprised it fit so well." She laughed as she stayed silent for most of the dance: "Well, at least I warned you, bigger dress best way to impress." Mingi smiled as he twirled her. "Can't believe you found this and also that it managed to fit so well." She adds on as another remark of the dress: "Honestly, I'm even more surprised that it fit you to the tee." Mingi said as the dance stopped, and he pulled her off the dancefloor: "Why?" She questioned: "Oh, it's just vintage." She nodded, looking surprised. It looked like it had never been worn, but the color had faded slightly, but still, it was such a stunning dress.

"So who is she, Mingi?" A set of girls comes over, looking cool yet flawless, they have this bossy persona, and their dresses are similar, but in different colors. They look like a girl group going to the fanciest prom. "Well, Doyeon, This is Amelia." The girls look at each other some of them were rolling their eyes; "Amelia, this is Weki Meki Troop." Amelia bows slightly and greets them politely; "I see that Rina and Lucy aren't here?" Mingi says as he hooks his arm and makes Amelia grab his arm: "They are here somewhere.." Doyeon says and waves her hand nonchalantly; "Can I get my girl now?" Both Amelia and Mingi turn their heads to see SeongHwa looking only at Amelia. It made her feel naked the way SeongHwa stared at her, "Your girl?" Mingi and Doyeon say at the same time. 

"Yes, you have a problem, Mingi?" SeongHwa says as he grabs Amelia and pulls her to his side, he's glaring at Mingi for numerous reasons. The music is constant upbeat, but when SeongHwa takes Amelia to the dance floor, it slows down, and SeongHwa glares over to the band seeing Hong Joong standing there looking excited. 

"So I'm yours?" Amelia questions feeling oddly smug; "Weki Meki is 90% of Woo's cousins and siblings and even aunt." SeongHwa said, sounding annoyed. "Oh, really?" She asks, surprised; "Yeah, and they have a habit of wanting me when they get drunk so, I'm making a statement." SeongHwa lied as Amelia raised her eyebrow at him; "Is that so?" She questioned, as she managed to trip on the dress, falling into him more; "Be careful of the dress, please." He muttered as he straightened her out and got down on one knee to fix the dress's hemline. 

"Wow, you care more about this dress than me." She jokes, and he looks at her; "Well, it wasn't bought for you." He says snarkily: "Yeah, it was." She said, and he frowned; "It's my dress, Mingi stole it." Amelia finds mouth fall open: "I didn't expect you to swing that way." SeongHwa looks confused and when she gives him a nod he gets her references; "I'm not a drag queen?" He said, looking at her feeling insulted: "I didn't say you were; you could be trans." She clarified, "I'm not transexual, I'm straight, though I admire people who are happy to be themselves, I enjoy myself just the way I am." Amelia smiles; "Then why did you buy the dress?" She asks, not expecting the answer she got; "It's for my... wife." He says, and she smiles as she says with odd hope: "Your future wife?" He shakes his head: "No, the one I'm married to now." He says softly.