43,

The right members walk in a formed double line, four in each line up to the castle. As they walk, they see this abandoned castle, but as they step through the gentle light blue barrier, the entire castle is lighting up like a party was going on, on the inside.

"Wow," Jono says as SeongHwa doesn't move a muscle. This castle was way hidden before the rumors went out on the town about Amelia.

Only a few with permission can see the castle. It's supposed to be a family heirloom that only a child of the God who created it would have permission to enter. But later on, when SeongHwa refused to live in that castle, he made it possible for some to see, JB used to frequently, and Mark knows about it through JB. And he helped with the spell to change, to dose who are invited.

"Can't believe we aren't living here." Jongho muttered, and Woo snickered, "Daddy issues got the better of someone." Yunho punches Woo over the arm, and all SeongHwa hears are an ouch from Woo.

He doesn't turn around to watch them or to glare; he swallows hard. When he gave the house to Mark to use for Amelia, he had an inkling about this, but he hadn't seen Amelia for over a month. And as much as he wanted to deny it, he had missed her like crazy. In the beginning, he coped with her fading scent. Now there is no trace of them or her in that large house. She had been cleaned out.

The large doors are now open, and the entrance was grander than it usually is. Mark must have gone all in SeongHwa thought, Amelia, is after all, now officially royalty. Mark approches them: "Ateez." He says, and each member places their hand on their chest as they salute and nod. SeongHwa looks around the grand hall; Got7 troop is there, most of Super Junior, Exo, NCT, Enhyphen, Mamamoo, Shinee, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Oh my girl, it's a large crowd.

Most of the community is there, and it's clear for them, just as SeongHwa, Amelia is what most would call the supreme; she's above them. Mark goes up half the steps.

"As we all gathered here, the rumors are true." A loud wow goes through the hall. SeongHwa looks down and back up, as he hates this. They are sitting ducks in this castle, and the more people that come here, the place becomes too exposed, and it won't be safe for her anymore.¨

"Will you join us? Daughter of Zeus." The room seems to darken as the silhouette of Amelia appears at the top of the stairs. When SeongHwa lays his eyes on her, his heart stops. She looks sad. "What's with the dress?" Jongho mumbles: "I think she looks beautiful." Yeosang speaks. The dress Amelia made her look almost naked; her important parts are covered with embroidery. Her breasts are covered just barely by a pair of pink birds, and the embroidery is heavier by her hit with another set of bigger pink birds.

SeongHwa finds himself in awe; he wanted to cover her up and strip her down simultaneously. But when he watches her move, he sees her hair. It's longer, and the silver streak that had manifested in her blond hair.

Had she been changing all this time? Or is the full knowledge of who she is changing her? But as whispers of stunned guests, talking about how different she looks and how beautiful she is. But SeongHwa knows Amelia, and he can tell she's uncomfortable and not happy.

Mark holds his hand out towards Amelia as she takes it with ease; she gives him a weak smile. She knew this was a bad idea, but what could she do? Were they all supposed to fear her now? What is going to happen next? And Amelia finds herself catching her breath as hers and SeongHwa's eyes connect, a rush of excitement runs through her veins. She misses him so much she hated that she's supposed to be angry at him. She's angry at so many, but she knows now he's just trying to keep her safe. And look at her now. She's exposed. She has just become a target.

As she reaches the last step, the entire crowd of people places their hands on their hearts and bows their heads with respect.

-------------------------

Amelia is lead into the large dining room, and the table is longer than anything she could ever imagine. And Mark let her sit down at the very end. Two troop members get a seat at the table. SeongHwa usually sits next to Hong Joong, but today he was ordered actually to be seated. Super Junior Members leave themselves standing as Leeteuk goes over to Amelia'sAmelia's side; "My queen." Amelia looks at him confused and simply nods at him before he turns to SeongHwa. "So, my dear Mr.park, why didn't you inform us of findings?" He almost accused SeongHwa, and that made Amelia's blood boil slightly.

"Inform you of what?" SeongHwa threw back, and Amelia was suddenly calm, seeing how SeongHwa was himself at least. "We are all at risk because you didn't tell us." Leeteuk threw back, and larger male steps in between; "Are you always this intense?" Amelia asks as Leeteuk says no; the rest of what she assumes is Super Junior troop shouts yes.

"If anyone should be brought to justice, it's Junho." SeongHwa tests and Amelia frowns as she suddenly gets very confused. She doesn't remember giving SeongHwa her ex's name. "What do you mean?" Leeteuk says and crossing his arms, "Amelia here has a type." Hong Joong suddenly speaks, and Amelia feels attacked: "What does that even mean?" She throws back.

"You have a type, which is demigods." Hong Joongs says, and she makes a face: "I do not have a type." SeongHwa smacks his lips as she raises an eyebrow at him: "THIS IS NOT A LOVERS ARGUMENT." Leeteuk exclaims, slamming his hand against the table.

"DON'T YOU DARE." He turns and points at a member with outrageous hair color. Who smirks at Leeteuk. "Why isn't Junho here? Why isn't any of the 2 pm troop here?" SeongHwa tests: "They have more important things to do than be a part of this meeting." Leeteuk said: "Can someone take Leeteuk out?" The larger male said, who now walks over to Amelia: "Shindong." He smiles and bows at her, and she continues with her head nodding, confused as to why she needs to do that.

"I don't wanna leave." Leeteuk exclaims: "No, but you should." Shindong says, and the party colored hair boys chuckled. "What about Junho?" Jinyoung suddenly asks as he leans out from his seat next to Mark: "Amelia's ex-boyfriend is Junho." half the room gasped: "Oh well, I think we need to get him." Amelia crosses her arms; "Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

"Well, isn't this a shit show?" Baekhyun laughs as he places his feet on the table, and Suho quickly hits him over the head. "Your ex-boyfriend? did you not know?" Hong Joong leans forward and asks: "Know what?"

The door slams open: "Why was I summoned?" Amelia feels her heart drops as Junho stands at the door; when their eyes meet, and Junho looks shocked, and Amelia feels unease. "I guess I have a type."