2,

The loss of the Ikon troop had sent pegasus into lockdown, the troop had been a pillar in their small demigod community and had been a troop many had looked up to, and in one blow, the entire troop had been wiped out. The Ateez troop was still shaken by the sight they saw and when the council decided to hold a large funeral for all their losses after all these were their friends, foes, family, the latter. 

The eight members stand in the far back with their hands on the chest with flower crowns that would later be placed by the burial sight, the temple was large, and grand, but one would only imagine a large typical Greek temple, but demigods weren't their parents, and most were raised in either catholic, Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish beliefs, so when pegasus was created, de built a church too, that would represent them all and not a religion.  Their own version of holy grounds.

But since the day of the they found the Ikon troop, Seonghwas mind has been clouded with the memory of Song's face, it haunted him, more than helped him. Their time to say goodbye was coming up, but Seonghwa didn't seem to pay attention at all. San manages to hit Seonghwa over the arm enough to get him back to reality. "What's up with you?" San said under his breath and SeongHwa shook his head, trying to clear his head, he watched the picture of Song as he lays his crown on the pile of already given crowns.

"I must admit, this is a nice farewell." Hong joong says the flower crowns are to rest by the passed ones, to celebrate their lives, and as they are kings and queens of their own lives, they lay their crowns down for a day for their fallen foes. SeongHwa is still in deep thought as he has the words. As they all turn to walk out of the church as the memorial ends after you lay your respects, the seven troop members grab Seonghwa by the arm and pull him to the side.

"What's up?" San questions. Clearly, SeongHwa had done something wrong, but he couldn't be all too sure what he had done. "What's happening in here?" San said and poked SeongHwas's forehead. SeongHwa sighed; "I don't know what you mean." He says low; "Well that's a lie." Jongho said and Seonghwa frowned; "It's not of importance to you." Seonghwa then ended up saying and Wooyoung chuckled; "That's good enough for me." Hong Joong shook his head; "I don't believe that for a second, you act like your lover has been killed, and you didn't even like the Ikon troop." HongJoong spat out and Mingi make a sharp intake of breath; "I'm sorry Mingi," Hong Joong apologized quickly and turned to his friend. 

"It's not of importance to you guys, so can we please drop this conversation now?" Seong Hwa had asked and they sighed because they knew they could go around in this circle for a week and still get nowhere, Seong Hwa was the vault of keeping things for himself and if he doesn't want to talk about it, he won't. "So bloody annoying," San muttered and crossed his arms. Clearly, it had bugged San more than SeongHwa had noticed. "Are we done here?" Wooyoung questions; "We still have the dinner tonight." Hong Joong reminded him. 

The dinner was a farewell dinner, all of them would go to the Ikon troop's home, they make a last supper, and eat in their yard before they start cleaning it out and burning their memories which will go to them in heaven. It's a ritual, might only be for their own sake, but they hoped, that their friend would get to reunite with their possessions. 

"That's it?" Woo said and shrugged: "Then I'm bouncing." He said excitedly SeongHwa was quickest on grabbing Woo by the neck; "Where are you going exactly?" Woo made a wimping sound as he was yanked back; "School." He said low but in a matter-of-fact way; "Woo we are in lockdown." Hong Joong said; "Annnnnd?" Woo questioned.

"It means, we are not suppose to leave." Yunhoi chirped in: "Are you trying to tell me that your words have stopped me before?" Woo threw back, and even Mingi frowned: "The situation is slightly different now." Jongho said, and Woo shrugged: "I need to be at school." He said in a lighthearted way, and Mingi and San rolled their eyes simultaneously and spoke in unison, "What's their name?"