1,

The room is dark and cold; one can hear the water dripping on the ground as the eight males slowly walk down the damp corridor. "I don't feel good about this," YunHo says low as SeongHwa uses his hand to light up the room. They're in an old abandoned hospital basement. The cracked down tiles that cover the walls are faded, and when light hits them, the red splatter lights up. "This is a battlefield." JongHo speaks as they walk further into the room: "Why would a troop ever go here?" Mingi ask.

"This isn't a battlefield. This is a slaughterhouse." HongJoong says low as SeongHwa stands in the front and center, watching the scene before them. The walls are sprayed with blood and gold. Gold was only seen by them. Average human's eyes would be blind to the color of a demigod's blood. "That's Bobby," Mingi said low as he falls down on his knees next to his distant cousin. "He may have been an idiot, but he was still family," Mingi mutters as he touches his family member's hair. "What was Bobby's troop doing here?" YeoSang said low as he watched the walls.

"This is the third attack this month; nineteen demigods have already been killed." Seonghwa said as San crouched down, "If I didn't know any better, I would think I would be able to pull something like this off; if they have been lured down here. Deception in it's  highest form." SeongHwa watches his friend, "We need to correct them so that they can enter the heavens." Hong Joong said the boys started to collect limbs and position the dead bodies so their souls could get free. "

The room soon becomes too bright for most of the members expect SeongHwa; he watches as the souls peacefully travel upwards. To his surprise, one soul, whom he knew as Song, was a descendant of Hestia, the third generation. He stops and points right at him. But he wasn't looking at SeongHwa, but when he turned around, the room becomes dark again, and he can't believe what he sees or what he was supposed to be looking at. The others watch SeongHwa  confused as he must look perplexed when their eyes finally adjust on the light seeping through SeonHwa: "What did you see?" San asks as he shakes his head. Song had just made him question his friends, his troop, his alliance. And in many ways, his family.

San walked into the room where the bodies were located and picked up the rest of their emblems; his fingers are buried in black dust. When a demigod's soul leaves their bodies, their bodies turn into mostly ashes. It's a tragic sight, but also sadly beautiful. But each troop has their own emblems, and it was like their military badge. San sighed, knowing that they would hand them back to their families, those who had at least.

"Let's go back to Pegasus," Hongjoong said as the others agreed. SeongHwa pulled out the portal key, when they walked back up carefully to the door they had entered, only to put the key into the hole and the entrance to their home appeared.