☂︎ CHAPTER ONE :: mutual ☂︎

Chapter 1 - mutual

Chapter 1 - mutual.

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Tonight, if I reach my hand to yours
Can you hold that hand?
I'll become you
You just have to look at my galaxies
Be showered wih all those stars
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
__________________________________________________________________

Murmurs permeated the campus, much to Park Jimin's chagrin. He despised noisy environments. There were no specific reasons for him to dislike it; he simply despised it. He was always the one who favored places where it was quiet.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked across campus, clutching the strap of his backpack and keeping his head down, hoping not to be noticed. His black hair strands fell on his forehead, complementing his skin, and his lower lips were trapped between his teeth as he strolled casually, "Hey shortie." A loud gasp left his lips when all of a sudden, someone's muscular arms draped around his shoulder. He instantly snapped his head to the side to find Jeon Jungkook- his best friend, grinning at him, "Jeez, warn a man before sneaking up on them like that." Jungkook smirked at him, "Well, what's the fun in that?"

Jimin rolled his eyes as the lads walked to their lockers. Jimin pushed Jungkook's arms away from him, and Jungkook made an offended look, which Jimin rolled his eyes at. Jimin walked over to his locker and opened it, then stuffed his belongings inside. Jungkook approached his lockers and leaned against them, his attention fixed on Jimin, "Have you heard?" Jimin turned his head and looked at Jungkook and raised his eyebrows, "Heard what?" he questioned, slamming his lockers shut, before looking at Jungkook again who chuckled slightly.

"The rumors says that Kim Taehyung is back on the town"

The mere name made Jimin clench his fist and his face hardened. He took a step toward Jungkook, "Are you fucking serious?"

Everyone has their own notion of hell, but for Jimin, it was attending the same school as Kim Taehyung-the guy who managed to infuriate him simply by breathing. Kim Taehyung came back? Why does he have to come back after a year? Jimin is not the kind to hate people, yet something about Taehyung enrages him. Taehyung's purpose was to make Jimin's life a living hell, thus Jimin was relieved when Taehyung left, but Taehyung had to wreck everything by returning. It was only a rumor, and it may not be true for all he knows, but what if he's truly came back? The notion was all it took to set him off.

"Uh-huh," Jungkook shrugged casually as if it's the simplest thing in the world, but it wasn't for Jimin- it was the worst thing ever. A soft sigh escaped Jimin lips as he banged his head slightly against the lockers, cursing his fate, while Jungkook chuckled at it, "I don't get it. Why do you hate him so much?"