☂︎ CHAPTER THREE :: laugh ☂︎

Chapter 3 - laugh

Chapter 3 - laugh

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
I really don't know what went wrong
I grew up with a blue question
mark in my mind
Maybe that's why I've been
fighting for my life
But looking behind, I'm standing
here dazed
The powerful shadow swallows me
The question mark is still blue
Is it anxiety or depression?
Am I just an animal that regrets
Or is it me born out of loneliness?
I still don't know, the ferocious blue
I hope I don't get eaten away
I'll find the exit
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

Tw: Violence, severe abuse.

__________________________________________________________________

"V! V! V!" The audience chanted. The said male smirked, as he got inside the ring, scanning the throng, which went berserk as soon as he reached the ring. Taehyung's gaze was drawn to Yoongi, who gave him a thumbs up. Taehyung nodded and proceeded to face his opponent. His adversary grinned, "I see your back, V." Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Kang,"

"You're going down." Kang smirked, Taehyung rolled his eyes. Kang is older and stronger than Taehyung, yet he's not afraid. He had fights with men who were stronger than he. The referee was standing between the two guys, "The fight is about to begin in 1. . . 2. . . 3. . . 4. . . 5. . .and go!" When he gave them the signal, the entire crowd erupted in applause. Kang lunged toward Taehyung, and before he could evade, Kang tackled him on the ground and began repeatedly punching Taehyung in the face, not allowing Taehyung to strike or escape out of Kang's clutches.

Min Yoongi face etched into worry, "V! fight back!" He screamed on the top of his lungs. Taehyung's lips began to ooze with blood. Kang came to a halt and smirked at Taehyung, "Aren't you going to fight back, V?" He threw another punch on his face, "You're going to wind up just like your mum," He smirked, but that was probably a wrong thing to say because as soon as he completed that phrase, Taehyung's eyes filled with wrath, and he clenched his fist.

Taehyung smacked him across the face as Kang rolled away, wincing. Taehyung grabbed him and hit him in the face with all his strength. His comments continued to loop through his thoughts, making him became enraged and began punching the heck out of his face. Taehyung rose up and kicked Kang on the stomach, then leaned down and brutally grasped his chin, "Big mistake, Kang. You did a big mistake by talking about my mom. Now you should face the consequences, don't you think?" Taehyung smirked, watching the fear taking over Kang features.

"I-I- am s-sorry. . ." He begged for his life. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Yeah? where did that confidence go now?" and then started punching him again, letting his anger out on him. He punched him until he got knocked down. . . Until the referee pulled him away, Taehyung shoved him away and glared at him, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" anger filled his eyes, the guy was taken aback by Taehyung outburst.