☂︎ CHAPTER FIFTEEN :: impossible ☂︎

A week passed, Jimin and Taehyung have really grown close in this week. Jimin did not allow Taehyung to engage in street fights because he wanted Taehyung to rest properly. Taehyung argued first, but Jimin was having none of it. Jimin even got Taehyung to promise that he wouldn't fight till he recovered, and Taehyung doesn't break promises, so he didn't fight, and when they called him, he said refused straight away making Jimin feel relieved. 

Jungkook returned from Busan, and Jimin was relieved to see his best friend again. From then on, the four guys - Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook - sat together for lunch. Everyone was surprised to see Jimin and Taehyung talking normally. They were even more surprised to see the opponents eating together, but none of the lads bothered; they just ignored the glances and comments.

Taehyung's life was genuinely going well. Taehyung's father was in prison, and he was happy to be able to return home without fear of being beaten up. He was quite grateful to Jimin for this. If it hadn't been Jimin, he could still be getting beaten up by his father. Taehyung isn't the one with words, but he demonstrated his gratitude through acts, and Jimin knows it; they don't need words; action speaks louder than words.

And Jimin? Jimin loved Taehyung company. He realized that Taehyung is not as bad as he thought he was. Taehyung, like Yoongi said that day, can be soft when he wants to be; in fact, he was a giant softie below that gruff exterior.

Yes they both fought a lot actually, but they always made up. It's Jimin and Taehyung, they may have become friends but their fights - more like bickering remained the same but it was nothing serious, they always stopped when Yoongi yelled at them to keep quiet, while Jungkook just watched them bickering like kids because he found it amusing.

Today is the day, their tour to Daegu. The bus was filled with students. Jungkook stared at Jimin and Taehyung, who were arguing about who had the nicer clothes, and a slight smirk pulled on his lips as he tugged on Yoongi's shirt, leading him to look at him, "Let's have a seat together. Jimin and Taehyung can sit together."

Yoongi looked at the both males who was still bickering and looked back at Jungkook, "What if they actually kill each other?" Jungkook grinned, "Nah, they won't. Just trust me," He pushed Yoongi to the window seat, who groaned while Jungkook took the seat next to him.

"Jimin! Taehyung! If you're both done bickering, go take a seat! The bus is set to depart!" Both men came to a halt and stared at Mr Lee, who was glaring at them. Jimin sighed and went to sit next to Jungkook, but he noticed Jungkook was seated next to Yoongi. He turned to face Taehyung, who was also staring in their way, "I suppose we'll have to sit together."

"Yeah I don't know that," Jimin rolled his eyes, sarcasm lacing his voice, "I'm taking the window seat," Taehyung said and Jimin turned to Taehyung, "Like the hell you are! Window seat is mine!" Taehyung glared at Jimin, "No, it's mine" Mr Lee sighed, "Jimin, if you want the window seat go and sit next to So yeon!" Jimin turned to face the girl, who was beaming brilliantly at him - she was one of the girls who wanted to sleep with him before he came out as gay. He instantly shook his head, "You want the window seat, right? it's yours."

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction as he went and took his place near the window, while Jimin sat next to him, a small sigh left his lips. Taehyung chuckled next to him and Jimin rolled his eyes, "Don't laugh asshole," Taehyung nudged him on his shoulder, "Come on, cheer up."

The bus driver started the engine and drove away, and the music started blasting from the speaker as the children started shouting in excitement, while Jimin had a frown on his face, Taehyung looked at him suddenly feeling bad. An idea popped up in his head. A small smirk started dancing on the corner of his lips before leaning closer and tickling Jimin.

"What-" Jimin burst into fits of laughter, "Taehyung s-stop it-" But Taehyung showed no indications of slowing down, causing Jimin to laugh even more and tumble off his seat. Everyone's gaze was drawn to Jimin, who was lying down and kneading his back, a grunt escaping his lips. All of a sudden, a loud laughter of someone reached his ears. It sounded so foreign but yet familiar to his ears. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the source of the laughing voice.

Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes were squeezed shut, and one hand was resting on his tummy while the other clutched the handle of his seat. His blond hair danced with the breeze that blew in through the window. Taehyung's laughter echoed in the bus. Everything was silent except for his laughter. Taehyung, who always looked so ready to kill anyone, looked so lively right now. Like a teenager enjoying his life. 

Yoongi eyes widened at that. Heck, he couldn't even remember when taehyung laughed so hard like this in years. Was it when he got the highest mark when he was in third grade? Or was it when he won a music competition in fourth grade? Yoongi had no idea. 

Jimin eyes never left Taehyung. This was the first time he'd ever seen Taehyung laugh so hard, and he liked it. Taehyung appeared to be a 17-year-old who was having a good time. Jimin adored this side of Taehyung, who was easygoing, fun, and didn't put up any boundaries. Everyone was taken aback when they saw the man, who had never laughed before, laughing so hard right now.

Without himself even realizing, a small smile crept onto his slips and he slowly stood up, rubbing his back. His back hurts, but if it got Taehyung laughing, he didn't mind it. He slowly sat down on his seat and laid his head back, letting out a breathy sigh when Yoongi patted his shoulder from the back seat, "Damn, Jimin, you really did the impossible." Yoongi whispered so that Taehyung wouldn't hear him while Jungkook was chucking next to him and Jimin just shrugged. 

He slowly turned his head to look at Taehyung, whose laughter slowly started to die down, before looking at Jimin, "Have anyone told you how clumsy you are?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "Shut up," A rough chuckle rumbled on Taehyung throat before turning his head to look out of the window.

After forty minutes, Taehyung was leaning against his seat, staring out of the window, watching the sprinting buildings and trees when he felt a weight on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head to the side to find Jimin head on his shoulders. Jimin eyes was closed as his eyelashes brushed on his cheekbones. Taehyung swallowed softly, and his heart started racing against his chest. Taehyung didn't really like physical contacts, so he slowly raised his hand to push Jimin head off his shoulder but stopped midway when he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully, making him retreat his hand back with a sigh. His heart rate was increasing every second. What is this?

Instead of getting Jimin head off him, he gently moved his hair that was falling on his eyes. His eyes widened when he realized what he was doing, making him pull his hand back. A loud sigh left his lips, and he instantly turned his head to look out of the window again.

"What the hell is wrong with me?"

-

1303 words

A fun and cute chapter, heh :)

Edited.