☂︎ CHAPTER FORTY ONE :: angel ☂︎

Yoongi sighed when he caught Taehyung on the ground, sitting all alone. He jogged over to the younger, who looked up when he heard the footsteps. Taehyung eyes widened when he saw Yoongi. His heart clenched as he remembered Yoongi's remarks that day; he deserved it, but it still stings coming from one of the person you care about. Yoongi took a deep breath and swallowed, "Can I sit down? I need to talk to you." Taehyung nodded hesitantly, giving him a small smile, "Yeah, yeah sure."

Yoongi sat down next to him as an awkward silence descended over them and that only made Taehyung heart hurt more. Since when did things get this much awkward between Yoongi and him? Yoongi was the only person Taehyung told everything to, he was the only person who he confided in. Where did the awkwardness come from? When did they drift apart? He could feel the elder getting tense next to him.

Taehyung sighed frustratingly, "I hate this, Yoongi." The ink haired male looked at him. Taehyung looked at him with a small frown, "You are sitting next to me, but yet it feels like you are too far away. I hate it. This is not us, Yoongi. This is not us. . . Where did this distance come from?"

 A small sigh left Yoongi lips, "It's my fault, Taehyung, and no amount of apologizing can ever make up for what I did. Jimin told me everything. . . dammit, I should've been here for you, but I was too busy being a total jerk. I betrayed your trust and. . . I hate it as well, but I promise you that I will regain it."

Taehyung chuckled slightly, "You don't have to gain it, Yoongi, because you didn't lose it in the first place. I still trust you. It's not your fault, really. I didn't tell you in the first place, so don't worry about it." Yoongi sighed, "I'm sorry. I really am. Even though it's not enough. . . I'm sorry." Taehyung looked at Yoongi eyes, which held only sincerity and guilt. Taehyung gave him a small smile, "It's okay. I forgive you." Hearing the three words slightly lifted the weight from Yoongi shoulder as a small smile made its way to his lips as he extended his hands forwards, "Friends?"

Taehyung looked at Yoongi hands before he slapped his hands slightly, "Always."   Yoongi grinned, "Now get your ass up and sit with us." Before Taehyung could deny, "And that's Jimin order. You can't go against his order." Taehyung groaned as Yoongi grabbed the younger hands and started dragging him to the cafeteria.

Jimin and Hoseok face lightened up when they caught Yoongi dragging Taehyung along with him. Jimin smiled, relieved that Yoongi and Taehyung made up. Yoongi sat next to Jungkook as Taehyung pecked Jimin lips before sitting between Hoseok and Jimin, "Ah, finally now we are complete." Hoseok smiled brightly. Jimin smiled, his cheeks growing red when he felt the younger intertwining their hands. Jimin gazed at Taehyung, who was already staring at him with a loving expression on his face. It warmed Jimin's heart.

Taehyung averted his attention to Jungkook when he heard him clearing his throat. Taehyung eyes widened when he saw Jungkook standing near him. Wasn't he sitting just a second ago? Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "I'm a dickhead, an idiot, stupid, asshole, insensitive prick, jerk, dumb, mean, idiot, heartless and--" Jungkook rambled as Taehyung blinked his eyes, while Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok burst into laughter.

"--nonsense, ass, bitch, dick. . ." Jungkook continued on while Taehyung tried his best not to laugh right now, hearing the others laugh doesn't help either, "Jungkook." Taehyung called out, stopping Jungkook from rambling further. Taehyung leaned back on his seat, "Will you take a deep breath now?" Instead, Jungkook did the opposite, "I'm very sorry! I was completely insensitive. I was so preoccupied with Jimin that I missed your side of the story. I'm very sorry."

"No need to apologize. If I were you, I would have been furious as well. If you had hurt Yoongi, I would have done the same, if not worse. It wasn't your fault; you were only being a good friend." Jungkook stomped his foot on the ground, "You're not meant to be kind, at the very least, punch me. I really feel bad now." Taehyung stood up and removed the ring from his finger as the boys looked at him confusingly.

Before anybody could react, Taehyung landed a strong blow on Jungkook's nose, and everyone gasped as Jungkook staggered back, gripping his nose and hissing, "That's for calling me nice, Jungkook." He grabbed the glass of water and splashed it on Jungkook face, "And that's for being an asshole." Jungkook wiped his face as water dripped from his face mixed with blood that was dripping from his nose, "Good punch, Bro." 

Jungkook groaned and looked at everyone, embarrassed, "Great, now everyone is going to laugh at me." He grumbled before sitting next to Yoongi, who instantly grabbed his handkerchief and gently pressed it against Jungkook's bleeding nose, causing him to flinch slightly.

Hoseok sighed, continuing to eat his noodles, "Why do I have weird friends?" He mumbled under his breath. Jimin glared at Taehyung, "Was that really necessary?" Taehyung looked at him, innocently, "He's the one who asked me to punch him!" Jungkook looked at him, scrunching his nose, "You were supposed to be an angel and deny!" Taehyung looked at him, smugly, "Do you know me, Jungkook? I'm anything but an angel. The real angel is the cutie next to me." He said, pointing to Jimin.

"I'm not an angel, you dumbass." Jimin rolled his eyes, poking his egg with his chopsticks. Taehyung slung his arms around Jimin, "Please Jimin, everyone knows you are such an angel." Jimin glared at him, "I'm not and get your hands off me, you dumbass. Your arms are heavy!" Hoseok looked at Yoongi who was busy in examining Jungkook nose. He averted his attention to Jimin and Taehyung, who started bickering about Taehyung arms, "I feel so single, bro." He said to absolutely no one.

He cleared his throat and quickly became solemn. Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung all came to a halt and glanced at Hoseok, "You do realize we still have a problem, don't you?" He looked at Taehyung and Jimin, "What are we going to do about Dae hyun?" Taehyung looked at everyone, before smiling, "I have a plan and may need everyone's help for that."

Yoongi smirked, "Well then, let's show him who the real boss is"

-

1098 words.

I'm sorry for the short chapter. I went to sleep at like around 2 am and woke up at 5 am because I had chemistry tuition. I'm sleep-deprived Like I look like a damn zombie right now. I didn't want to fuck my update schedule, so like, I pushed my sleepy ass to write it. I promise I'll write a long chapter in the next one.

I didn't even proofread, if you find any mistakes, let me know, so I can change it :)

I'm happy tho, like I wake up every day with notification of you all adding my story into your reading lists like 🥺🥺🥺

thank you so much for that uwu 🥺

okay anyway imma stop talking now, you probably have lot to do than reading this stupid author note--

pfft, imma go and take a long ass nap, so laterrr!!

don't forget to vote and comment!!

don't be a silent reader, pwease? :<

I love you alll <3

Edited.